Page 1 of 1

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:03 pm
by Scott
Not sure if this is a suggestion, but is anyone else having problems with the forum remebering login info or is it just me? /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:31 pm
by Endo
lol nah it aint just you, i was going to ask to /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:19 pm
by Guest_Josh
I am too Scott - not just you /huh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:25 pm
by Endo
forums being a tosser ;p jeff will fix it soon hopefully

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:36 pm
by Wayne
give them time....don't complain just yet /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> they have plenty to do.....but yet plenty time on their hands /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:59 pm
by Guest_Josh
lol - I know. I aint complaining (A) /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Anyone like my name? /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> lol
<--------------------- hehe

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:55 pm
by False_Pretense
[quote name='Guest_Josh' date='Feb 5 2004, 10:59 PM']Anyone like my name? /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> lol[/quote]
Yes I do ... Guest_Josh sutes you quite well lol

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 9:44 pm
by Vercz
i like cookies... /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:15 am
by Scott
Problem is vercz I have none /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
Got box of celebrations though, you can have a few, wait...here is 5...that enough? You can have some more if you like.

/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> *runs*

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:17 am
by Tami
FIVE??????????????????????? Oh sure, say I can have only one then go about handing them freely to everyone else....you are soooooooooooo......mean /annoyed.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:20 am
by Scott
Well, you know...a week a work experience teaches me to always put the boss down /LSHIC.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

I think I should run now...

edit: anyone else want one a celebration? /LSHIC.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:15 pm
by Tami
The cookie issue appears to be fixed (thank you Jeff) /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:05 pm
by RuffRyders
Wohoo /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> everythings going great well done all. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:16 am
by Vercz
*buys ada a whole jumbo sized box of celebrations*...for your hard work /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:29 am
by Skidz`Crew
[img]http://www.orcplanet.com/uploader/images/32744.gif[/img]

i Dont Think its to big to post here is So I'll change it lol /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:36 am
by Skidz`Crew
OMG! For Real i Was Just Browsing The Internet And i Found This![img]http://files.ad2k.net/_Images/AdaExile.GIF[/img]

OMFG!!! XD /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />



I Dident Make That Really i found it!

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:44 am
by to@ds
Looks pretty cool, just looks abit plain. Maybe try abit of an abstract wave in the background or something. A grid motif would probably go nicely in this one too. I love the guy in the top left hand corner he rocks.

And the kissing thing is pretty funny too.

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:39 pm
by Skidz`Crew
I dident make the Kissing thing i just found it
when i saw it i was like FOMCL! ( falling out of my chair laughing )

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:54 pm
by Tami
You pinched that outta the staff area you brat lol....Josh` made it...another brat but we luvs y'all anyway. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Cute id card too /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Maybe some textures & depth to it would be good.

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:07 pm
by Baralai
OHH O id cards are back /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />
*goes and makes one*

Baralai

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:26 pm
by Dzine Wolf
nope...dis aint bout no ID card...dis is bout Ada and XD sittin in trees.

whats the matter.....the ones they chopped down and put legs on aint goodnough

for you to kiss in....huh...huh....huh??? (busted)
(pic)

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:49 pm
by Baralai
pffft thats old news... /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />


Baralai

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:13 pm
by RuffRyders
Great work, looks cool.

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Sat May 01, 2004 7:31 am
by Josh
[quote name='Tech' date='Apr 27 2004, 10:36 AM']OMG! For Real i Was Just Browsing The Internet And i Found This![img]http://files.ad2k.net/_Images/AdaExile.GIF[/img]

OMFG!!! XD /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />



I Dident Make That Really i found it![/quote]
I'm so sneaky! HEHEHE!!!

~Josh

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Sat May 01, 2004 7:40 am
by Baralai
u should of saved it in a diff format josh it looks umm dotty /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> But it is cool /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Baralai

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Posted: Sat May 01, 2004 11:25 am
by Josh
lol, I didn't want to bother with PS with making it because of the fact that I had to many programs going that NEEDED to be running and my system was already lagging from them..

So good ol' paint did the job /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> and I saved it as a .gif =( Only cause it loads fastest, but I forgot that paint sucks for saving .gifs :'(

oh well at least its there /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I might make a better one with more quality in it and make the heart a little more realistic looking..

~Josh