Page 1 of 1

Radar's Riddle #2

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:49 pm
by radar
The one originally posted here was thought up in a hastly manner and was gotten easily by TJerome.

I can fly.
I was created by man.
I am seen, but I cannot be felt.
Spend me doing whatever you wish.

Radar's Riddle #2

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:55 am
by RuffRyders
Well done Tjerome /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

It sounds like a h****r crossed with a kite.

Radar's Riddle #2

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:55 am
by Vercz
dreams /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Radar's Riddle #2

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:38 am
by Josh
air? /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

Radar's Riddle #2

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:58 am
by Adrasteia
e-money?
exhaust fumes?

Nem

Radar's Riddle #2

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:23 pm
by RuffRyders
a game?

Radar's Riddle #2

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:48 pm
by Electrix
time /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Radar's Riddle #2

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:30 pm
by radar
omfg electrix.

Radar's Riddle #2

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:09 pm
by RuffRyders
I guess that means yes it is time then?

Radar's Riddle #2

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:12 pm
by Jim
Makes sense to me /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Radar's Riddle #2

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:52 pm
by Baralai
lol good one elec /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Radar's Riddle #2

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:25 pm
by Electrix
time for a new riddle then... *closes*