Page 1 of 1

Radar's Riddle

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:50 am
by radar
I come in many colours, light and dark.
I'm always the same size,
it does not matter if you use your eyes.
Alone I am not much.
But in a group, I can do a lot.

Without me,
some people would make no sense,
Whether logical or not.
When grouped, I can form lines or even complete objects.
I can show many things,
Real or not.

Radar's Riddle

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:52 am
by Electrix
a person?

Radar's Riddle

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:54 am
by Vercz
a bell

Radar's Riddle

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:00 am
by radar
It's not a person and it's not a bell /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Keep on guessing.

Radar's Riddle

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:11 am
by RuffRyders
a vercz?

Radar's Riddle

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:20 am
by radar
I didn't know he could come in many colours, no.

Radar's Riddle

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:22 am
by Vercz
ive also suggested; a lightbulb, a star, and a lie..all were given the thumbs down by radar.. lol

Radar's Riddle

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:23 am
by Vercz
well..mebbe i can ;p

Radar's Riddle

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:24 am
by RuffRyders
Any more hints? Because it seems pretty hard atm /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Radar's Riddle

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:27 am
by Vercz
uhm..some form of gas? lol

Radar's Riddle

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:28 am
by radar
Hrm. When it gets to 13 posts I'll make up some more clues.

Radar's Riddle

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:29 am
by RuffRyders
flags?

Radar's Riddle

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:30 am
by ner0
a day? /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

Radar's Riddle

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:32 am
by ner0
pixel? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Radar's Riddle

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:36 am
by Trinity
Glasses or glass lenses?

Radar's Riddle

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:37 am
by radar
It's not hints.
It's not flags.
And it sure as hell not a day.
ner0's got it.