Page 1 of 1

Banner Request

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:24 am
by travis
/help.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(help)' /> I need a banner... not really anything all that fancy, just some blue fire and the text "PyroMod Inc" possible 500x150 or somewhere around there. I can work with any size if you need more room or something.

Banner Request

Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:38 am
by Baralai
ok travis i will give it a go /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Bara

Banner Request

Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:20 am
by travis
Yay thanks!

Banner Request

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:49 am
by Baralai
here ya go travis i hope its ok

[img]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/travis.png[/img]

Bara

Banner Request

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:28 pm
by king_of_hearts
wow that looks nice, i'm sure travis will love it /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Banner Request

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:26 pm
by RuffRyders
I love teh colours <3

Banner Request

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:43 pm
by travis
YES! IT'S AWESOME! IT'S WONDERFUL! IT'S STUPENDUS! IT'S WAY BETTER THEN WHAT I EXPECTED! thanks so much.

Banner Request

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:56 pm
by Josh
I think he likes it :\

Banner Request

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:16 pm
by mobil1_oils
Very very nicely designed tidus, i absolutely love it, and something gives me the impression that travis does too /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.

Banner Request

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:40 pm
by Baralai
lol, ty for ya feed bak everyone :$
and im glad you like it travis

Bara