Page 1 of 1

Wallpaper attempt

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:46 am
by Tibs
Ok while messing around in Cinema 4D I came up with these results

[url="http://tibs.killanet.net/images/fantasy1024.jpg"]http://tibs.killanet.net/images/fantasy1024.jpg[/url]

[url="http://tibs.killanet.net/images/fantasy1280.jpg"]http://tibs.killanet.net/images/fantasy1280.jpg[/url]

If you wnat you can download the pack at

[url="http://tibs.killanet.net/fantasy.zip"]http://tibs.killanet.net/fantasy.zip[/url]

PS.: Ada you can use them for the site if you wish /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Wallpaper attempt

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:56 am
by RuffRyders
As I said before I think it looks good.

Wallpaper attempt

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:37 pm
by Tami
Good job, Ares...I'll add them to wallpaper downloads later. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Wallpaper attempt

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:51 pm
by mobil1_oils
Very nice work ares, I like the top one better for some reason, no idea why though.

Wallpaper attempt

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:50 pm
by Rift
really really nice tibs. i havent seen a peice of your work i dont like yet, it's captivating:)

Wallpaper attempt

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:21 pm
by Baralai
Nice work Tibs.... i cant wait till i get C4D

Bara

Wallpaper attempt

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:57 pm
by Tami
okay the upload for downloads will have to wait until the new site is done

/stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> ner0 /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> get to work lmao /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Wallpaper attempt

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:02 pm
by Josh
*cracks the whip* yea nero.. Get to work!

Vnice ares =)

Wallpaper attempt

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:37 am
by Tibs
Thansk for the comments and I might try making other ones /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Wallpaper attempt

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:15 am
by mobil1_oils
Awww leave the poor penguin alone /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />. meanies /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />.