Page 1 of 1

CSS Help Please: Border not working?

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:03 am
by Josh
Hallo... I've got a problem with CSS here.. This is my first css file I've made and I don't see anything wrong with the code to cause this.

[url="http://josh.killagraphix.com/csshelp.html"]http://josh.killagraphix.com/csshelp.html[/url]

That page shows a menu type thingy with a border that is suppose to go all the way around it.. Instead it goes on the top, bottom, and left sides only. The CSS file is located here:

[url="http://josh.killagraphix.com/css/main.css"]http://josh.killagraphix.com/css/main.css[/url]

Could someone please explain why it does this and how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance!

~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />

CSS Help Please: Border not working?

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:30 am
by ner0
delete the width value of "mymenu a", should fix it right up

CSS Help Please: Border not working?

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:35 am
by Josh
/blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> no it doesn't.. lol.. It screws it up some more /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />!

[url="http://josh.killagraphix.com/csshelp.html"]http://josh.killagraphix.com/csshelp.html[/url]

But the border thing is fixed /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

CSS Help Please: Border not working?

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:42 am
by ner0
[url="http://ner0.homelinux.com/html/csshelp.html"]lookie here[/url]

just view source, and also download [url="http://ner0.homelinux.com/html/main.css"]the css[/url]

CSS Help Please: Border not working?

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:01 am
by Josh
Thanks for the help ner0 /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />