Page 1 of 1
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 4:22 am
by Vercz
well...ahh what the heck...
[url="http://www.angelfire.com/oz/svercz/science.jpg"]http://www.angelfire.com/oz/svercz/science.jpg[/url]
[url="http://www.angelfire.com/oz/svercz/english.jpg"]http://www.angelfire.com/oz/svercz/english.jpg[/url]
^^ that one...the top right pic is not my work...someone stole my book and draw all over it /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:24 am
by Scott
nice /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> I could post a picture of my jotter where i sit and draw, but all the mensions on it might overblow the profanity filter *moves away*
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 1:11 pm
by Tami
nice doodles, vercz....you need a tablet for your pc /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 1:46 pm
by Shydragonchic
heyyyyy, good stuff
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:22 pm
by Vercz
lol...yeah, i want a tablet...now to a) get the money for one...or /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> convince the parents to buy me one...a is looking more promising... *sigh*
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:29 pm
by mobil1_oils
Some nice sketches there, but only ones from English and Science? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />. Comeone... there has to be some more, what about History? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />. We all know no one actually LISTENS in History.
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:43 pm
by Vercz
well yeah...my history book isnt as impressive though /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 9:01 pm
by Tami
[quote name='mobil1_oils' date='Apr 23 2004, 08:29 PM']Some nice sketches there, but only ones from English and Science? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />. Comeone... there has to be some more, what about History? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />. We all know no one actually LISTENS in History. [/quote]
/blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> I did
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:31 pm
by Vercz
last years class doesnt count /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:49 pm
by Jimmy
I listen in History. actually history and Physical Recreation are the only classes i listen in, show us you Maths Book!. Now theres a subject which is boring and is usually populated with overweight teachers who talk about why they have no money left on their credit card and how they government ripped them off and by how much.. etc etc [/rant]
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:04 am
by Vercz
na, my maths teacher is cool...she's like 26...and uhm...well...yeah she is a bit..mmakay /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:17 pm
by Tibs
I can't see them (sook)
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:05 pm
by BadKharma
I can't see them either ...........as far as a graphics tablet I have one but I draw differently using that than on paer so I usually scan a paper sketch and use that as a guidline when using a pen tool to draw the sketch in a graphic program. If you are thinking of getting a graphic tablet I would suggest getting a Wacom off of e-bay.
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:05 pm
by Vercz
meh..this thread was started ages ago, the links are out of date.. heres the same pics, will post an update..when i find the books (A)
[url="http://vercz.killagraphix.com/images/science.jpg"]http://vercz.killagraphix.com/images/science.jpg[/url]
[url="http://vercz.killagraphix.com/images/english.jpg"]http://vercz.killagraphix.com/images/english.jpg[/url]
whee ;x the quality of the images is pretty crappy >.<
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:28 am
by Tibs
Not bad but you need some more practice /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> but don't we all need that /head_hurts_kr.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ow)' />
Vercz' Random Boredom Sketches
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:23 am
by mobil1_oils
I remember this from aages ago, lol. Lets see some more /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.