Page 1 of 1

Can someone make me a sig?

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:55 am
by Kretz
If someone made me a signature I'd be very thankful.
It must be inside the size limits of this forum. The only text I want in it is Kretz.
I dont want no animations. I'd like it to be either light blue and silver (High-Tech stuff) or black and red (Dark /censored.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cens)' />).
I'm very happy if someone made this for me...

Can someone make me a sig?

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:33 am
by Baralai
i will give it a go tomorrow for ya kretz /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Bara

Can someone make me a sig?

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:16 pm
by Kretz
Thanks Bara, I realy apreciate it!

Can someone make me a sig?

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:48 am
by Baralai
Here kretz im a bit rusty but i hope its ok

[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Kretz.png[/img]

Bara /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Can someone make me a sig?

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:50 am
by Kretz
Thanks, that is awesome, realy, thanks!