Page 1 of 1

For Josh

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:08 pm
by Tami
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/joshfriends.jpg[/img]


I know it's really hard at times like this to keep a positive outlook on life, but know that we all care about you and are here for you whenever you need us.

exile & Adaera

For Josh

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:10 pm
by Michael
im all with it

For Josh

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:36 pm
by ner0
I'm sorry Josh, I really am lost for words. all the best

For Josh

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:38 pm
by Josh
Thank you everyone.. I sorta feel lost right now so yea. All I can do is just go through with this one step at a time with the help & support from my friends at school.

For Josh

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:43 pm
by Mask_of_Dionysus
Josh, I know your loss all to well
No words can make you feel a whole lot better, I'm afraid
So, open your arms.....I'm giving you a BIG love-hug

Mask of Dionysus
Joseph

For Josh

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:02 pm
by Josh
I decided not to let everyone know about this, plus I hate seeing it.

Thank you for your support everyone.
~Josh

For Josh

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:53 pm
by Shydragonchic
Big hugs josh...I'm here if you need a shoulder ok

For Josh

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:31 am
by Scott
Sorry to hear about this josh, remember we're here if you need support.

For Josh

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:11 am
by Wingx
i honestly dunno what's going on and I dun think it's any of my bussiness, but just to let ya know.. i'm always here if ya wanna talk

For Josh

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:05 am
by Jim
*offers support (sook)

it's always here for when you need it

For Josh

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:04 am
by Skidz`Crew
[quote name='Wingx' date='Oct 13 2004, 10:11 AM']i honestly dunno what's going on and I dun think it's any of my bussiness, but just to let ya know.. i'm always here if ya wanna talk
[right][post="11465"][/post][/right][/quote]
/unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' /> Uhh I'm In the samed Boat as Wingx so i have no clue whats going on But I'll be around if you need some support even though I dont know what kind of support to givebut You will get some if ever you should need it..

For Josh

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:05 am
by Wingx
o0o0o0o0o once again, i'm here for you.. I really really really know what you feel right now.. how, I don't wanna say in here. just know, i can help u, sumthin similar happened to me a year ago
(btw, i know what's going on now)

For Josh

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:03 pm
by Josh
I love my KG family /wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' /> /wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' /> /wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />

For Josh

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:29 pm
by Jim
/blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' /> We love you too Josh

For Josh

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:13 pm
by Trinity
Somewhat belated but heartfelt condolences Josh, we're hear for you bro.

For Josh

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:41 pm
by RuffRyders
/cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> Just take good care of yourself k mate.