Page 1 of 1

Interface Attempt

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:17 pm
by Tami
I don't know where the red came from, nor do I know how to make it go away. /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />

[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Interface.gif[/img]

Interface Attempt

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:29 am
by Jim
still, looks very interesting. Good job ada /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Interface Attempt

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:38 am
by Tibs
Good job on that one Ad /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Doesn't the red come from outer glow? <_<

Interface Attempt

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:28 am
by Tami
There isn't any outer glow on it though 0.o

Interface Attempt

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:40 pm
by RuffRyders
I like it, I think it looks techy.

Interface Attempt

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:20 pm
by to@ds
Looks ok Ada, but you should try adding more detail. Did you bevel and emboss it? Try using the the dodge tool ionstead to highlight areas. Check out the tuts on skins and templates.com, or even the one I added to GG. The one I put up will tell you all basic building blocks you need for interface design. Keep it up!

Interface Attempt

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:24 pm
by fuseku
the red looks sorta like rust /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />