Page 1 of 1
Celestial Experiment
Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:20 pm
by Tami
I sort of followed a tutorial on how to do this; I actually started out looking for something else but ended up here lol...
The full-size background is available in our downloads section for wallpapers.
[attachment=165:attachment]
Celestial Experiment
Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:22 pm
by Sp3culuM
Nice /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> would like to see the center a bit brighter (doesn't look pure white to me, apologies if it is), but it's a nice effect /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Celestial Experiment
Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:33 pm
by Tami
it's not pure white...it was but I put an overlay on it...you know how I feel about bright colours lmao...it was hurting my eyes while I was working on it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Celestial Experiment
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:29 am
by Endo
I think the middle looks fine, like that wee curly thing at the bottom left and the wee one top right /boxer.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(box)' />
Celestial Experiment
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:32 am
by Tibs
Nice one ad /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Celestial Experiment
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:59 am
by mobil1_oils
Looks good ada, i like it...
*Downloads full background version*
Celestial Experiment
Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:24 am
by to@ds
I like this peice ada, looks great. Where did you get the tut from? Id like to give it a crack myself.
Celestial Experiment
Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:34 am
by RuffRyders
Yeah it does look good, suprised I didn't come across this earlier.
Celestial Experiment
Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:13 am
by Baralai
Nice one ada /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Bara
Celestial Experiment
Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:19 am
by Tami
The tutorial....good question /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> I'll have to go through the tutorial pages and find it LOL...when I do I'll post it here.
Celestial Experiment
Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:49 am
by Adrasteia
when you do post the tutorial i'll have a go at it to, looks like a good piece to work on....how long did it take?
Nem
Celestial Experiment
Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:12 pm
by RuffRyders
It's amazing what you can do with lens flare.
Celestial Experiment
Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:19 pm
by Jim
Looks nice /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> , maybe i'll give the tutorial a shot somday after you find it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Celestial Experiment
Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:47 am
by Kretz
I love it...specially those curly things coming out from the bright thingy...