Page 1 of 1

Another Hello To Everyone

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:13 am
by xDreamx
"Nooo...not another new person!" I hear you say.

Afraid so! I was told to post to make up with you all because I registered twice here (didn't intend to - Gmail doesn't seem to be working at the moment, so I registered using my other address too)

So..hey. I'm from Central Scotland, currently in 5th year at high school.

Anyway, I was also told to post one of the graphics I've done because I was bored, using Photoshop..so here you all are. Any comments welcome.

[url="http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=164"]http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?a...&cmd=si&img=164[/url]

I tend to do things on a by request basis for the forum I moderate, as I don't have much time to do things "just cos".

Anyway, that's me! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

D

Another Hello To Everyone

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:18 am
by Scott
/stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> Who are you?

/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> nice to see you finally join /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' />, now, we want more piccys!

Another Hello To Everyone

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:26 am
by xDreamx
Yup..you finally brought me over to the dark side /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />

Another pic? That can be arranged.. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

[url="http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=166"]http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?a...&cmd=si&img=166[/url]

Another Hello To Everyone

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:35 am
by Tami
Welcome to the KillaGraphix forum, Dream; you've posted some nice work, and we look forward to seeing more from you /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Another Hello To Everyone

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:53 am
by Jim
/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' /> Welcome xDreamx

Another Hello To Everyone

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:34 am
by Tibs
Hey you /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />


* Note : watch out for Ad and Exile /knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' />

* Runs like hell /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

Another Hello To Everyone

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:34 pm
by Tami
/stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> you get back here

Another Hello To Everyone

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:21 pm
by Vercz
.. /Sugar.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sugar)' />



/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' /> xDreamx =)

Another Hello To Everyone

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:32 pm
by mobil1_oils
Welcome to kg xdreamx. Looking at your images i think you would do great in this weeks [url="http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?showforum=106"]Banner Competition[/url].

The theme this week is space... ill look forward to your entry /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.

Another Hello To Everyone

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:28 pm
by Vercz
err...mobes, ya dont have to spam kg...AT kg /Doh1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(doh)' />

Another Hello To Everyone

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:45 pm
by mobil1_oils
Sorry, ill stop trying to get members to participate in the banner comp then.

Another Hello To Everyone

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:55 pm
by Vercz
awww come on..ya know i didnt mean it like that /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Another Hello To Everyone

Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:49 am
by Tibs
* quietly come's back /head_hurts_kr.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ow)' />