Page 1 of 1
Weekly Poll August 29-September 5 2004
Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:58 pm
by Tami
I thought we'd have a "fun" question this week just for something different.
Weekly Poll August 29-September 5 2004
Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:22 pm
by Jim
I said yes /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />
Weekly Poll August 29-September 5 2004
Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:31 pm
by Vercz
YES!
i was gonna answer technically, and say that the komodo dragon IS a dragon...but heck...Shy is real so nyeh! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Weekly Poll August 29-September 5 2004
Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:28 am
by Tibs
As vercz has said the Komodo dragon is a dragon so YES they are real. No point in discussing it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Weekly Poll August 29-September 5 2004
Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:20 am
by mobil1_oils
Shy, Komodo, and the Bearded Dragon /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />,
Weekly Poll August 29-September 5 2004
Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:17 am
by Josh
;o! Of course they are real /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Weekly Poll August 29-September 5 2004
Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:22 am
by Endo
Lol, did shy hijack your comp and set that poll /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Weekly Poll August 29-September 5 2004
Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:25 am
by Tami
lol no
Weekly Poll August 29-September 5 2004
Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:57 am
by Shydragonchic
Wellllll, Ada is taller than me....and she was short on coffee while I was there....and I had errr misbehaved the few days before so wasn't up to my full power...I'm innocent I tell ya! err let me rephrase that....
Weekly Poll August 29-September 5 2004
Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:51 pm
by Endo
You? Innocent? Now that ive got to see haha
Weekly Poll August 29-September 5 2004
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:42 am
by Scott
Thats almost as rare as shane being innocent. And, back on topic, of course dragons are real!