Page 1 of 1

How to make a picture your desktop with Windows 7?

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:23 am
by dubizoobi
Hi
I have an Acer Aspire One with Windows 7 and I can't seem to figure out how. The only background they have is weird and it wont let me use this one I downloaded off the Internet. If it helps, it's one of those that you play a little kid game and then download it. I only want it because it's SO CUTE!

How to make a picture your desktop with Windows 7?

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:56 pm
by Josh
You should be able to set your wallpaper via Right Click (Desktop) > Personalize

How to make a picture your desktop with Windows 7?

Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:17 pm
by us3rX
[quote name='Josh' post='46344' date='Jan 25 2010, 04:56 PM']You should be able to set your wallpaper via Right Click (Desktop) > Personalize[/quote]

Or right click the image, and pick "Set as Desktop Background." =p

~us3rX :ph34r: