Page 1 of 1

animation I did today

Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:25 pm
by Josh
done from a tutorial/animation class that took all day to complete literally.... Still not done technically.

[img]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/880/animationr.gif[/img]

:D What'cha think??

animation I did today

Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:34 pm
by Marko
Very nicely done. It's the little subtle movements of the body that make it very effective.
Did you use Maya or 3DS Max?

animation I did today

Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:40 pm
by Josh
Maya 2009 :)

animation I did today

Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:07 pm
by Marko
Is Maya better for animation or is it just personal preference?

animation I did today

Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:08 pm
by Tami
Nicely done, Josh - such improvement in your animations lately (nod)

animation I did today

Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:38 am
by False_Pretense
Very cool Josh, Marko is right
[b][quote][/b]It's the little subtle movements of the body that make it very effective.[b][/quote]

[/b]I will have to try Maya some time soon. I see my Emotes still live in the box.
(debate) [url="http://java%20script:add_smilie("][color="#bb0104"](sugar)[/color][/url] [url="http://java%20script:add_smilie("][color="#bb0104"](coffee)[/color][/url] [url="http://java%20script:add_smilie("][color="#bb0104"](hdance)[/color][/url] hehe