Page 1 of 1

Half Life 2 System

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:26 am
by mobil1_oils
This looks pretty cool, wouldnt mind doing something similar to that if i ever get the time/money.

Note, there are quite a few images on this site, takes a while to load on 56K.

[url="http://members.home.nl/gis/"]Clickety[/url]

please note, there is a foul comment on the very bottom of this page... its not too bad... and is slightly censored but if you ARE offended by such language, just dont look at the bottom of the page, lol. I just thought one foul comment wasnt worth me not posting this.

Like/Dont like... whats your opinion, i like it /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />.

Half Life 2 System

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:59 am
by Josh
Looks cool mobes /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />

Half Life 2 System

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:11 pm
by Trinity
Yeh I am a total noob about the hardware side of stuff, I'd love to mod my PC like that! Something america's army style /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> maybe some cammo paint /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

PS: that keyboard pwns!

Half Life 2 System

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:25 pm
by Jim
/blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> I wish my case looked like that. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Half Life 2 System

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:25 pm
by Josh
I'd mod mine to a garfield type themish thing =p Orange fur coming out of the keyboard would be awesome XD haha inbetwen the keys /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> lmao

~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />