Page 1 of 1

Checkin in

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:13 pm
by Skidz`Crew
[size=4][color="#0000FF"][font="Comic Sans MS"]What's up! Long time no see everyone, just thought I would stop by see if the fourms, and site have picked up any at all which I see they havent! ( So Sad..) =( But anyway, just thought I would let everyone know that I am still very much alive and well and hope all is well for you all too. ^_^; Miss you all, I'm normally found on Sparkpea.net anymore. or on Windows live! But just thought I would say hello to everyone![/font][/color][/size]

Checkin in

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:33 am
by Josh
ok NOW I remember you. :P You silly! What have you been up to lately?! :)

Checkin in

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:06 pm
by Sylo-X-
O.o remember meh?

Checkin in

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:43 am
by Josh
Sometimes I wish I didn't remember you sylo :P how have you been?

Checkin in

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:07 am
by Trinity
Remember me? :ph34r:

Checkin in

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:06 am
by Tami
Why yes, I believe I do - you are that guy who lives in that country kind of near another guy who used to hang around here and I check up on at that facebook place. :)

Checkin in

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:33 am
by Wayne
[quote name='Tami' post='46067' date='Nov 12 2009, 11:06 AM']Why yes, I believe I do - you are that guy who lives in that country kind of near another guy who used to hang around here and I check up on at that facebook place. :)[/quote]

ok that took me a good 3-4 reads before I figured it out lol

Checkin in

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:14 pm
by Tami
gemini translator broken?

Checkin in

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:38 pm
by Josh
apparently mine is?? :\