Page 1 of 9

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:05 pm
by Scott
Can't threaten any more, had to start this. Want #killagraphix quotes please, not ones you made up or think are funny. Also make sure they stick to the forum guidelines that means relativly clean. Lets hope this thread doesn't get too big but hey, its all in the name of humour /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Heres a nice one to start us off which nero has been waiting for me to post all day
/angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />[quote]  &CombatWombat : yeh scott, i wanna see a pic ;p
  +Uziel : trin's getting turned on here.
  &Penguin : me too ;p[/quote]

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:08 pm
by ner0
post the bit before it darn j00

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:14 pm
by Scott
Better? Doesn't make you any more innocent......at all

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:23 pm
by ner0
I KNOW, I WAS INNOCENT...

IF ANYONE HAS THAT LOG WITH TIMESTAMPS, LOOK AT IT
/stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> I'll get revenge buzzard /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> and ohhh it shall be sweet /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:32 pm
by Scott
I know you will, and im waiting /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> *takes care on chat*

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:06 pm
by Electrix
[quote][02:04pm] <~Moppy> w0rd[/quote]

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:02 am
by Vercz
lmao /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:29 am
by Vercz
hehehehehehe...a rare mistake from ada....

[quote name='Adaera']* Adaera smacks head upside the head[/quote]

Chat Quotes

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:05 pm
by Jim
erm.....yea
this happened today (16 August 2004)

[quote][15:56:53] #killagraphix :: JOIN :: Vu|ture!stewedchic@12Stones-PSO-Chat-F2E7615B.ipt.aol.com
[15:56:53] * ChanServ sets mode: +ao Vu|ture Vu|ture
[15:56:53] * us3rX[away] sets mode: +v Vu|ture
[15:56:55] * &The_NutHouse stabs Adaera with a trout.
[15:56:58] LoVeDoCtOrCaSa: O.o
[15:56:58] The_NutHouse: erm...
[15:56:59] * +Nutbarx` eats the trout
[15:57:03] * The_NutHouse is now known as redrum
[15:57:03] * &mobil1_oils isnt here
[15:57:05] redrum: (A)
[15:57:05] Nutbarx`: ruuuuuuuuuun
[15:57:09] Vu|ture: :|
[15:57:09] redrum: lmfao
[15:57:11] * +LoVeDoCtOrCaSa isnt here either
[15:57:12] redrum: hi vulture[/quote]


P.S. sorry ada /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:15 pm
by ner0
oh you will be sorry, young man... prepare for intense stewing... with a dash or cliff descending, and being smacked upside the head a few times /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

psssst: lets increase his workload *sniggers*


/diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:59 pm
by Josh
I think we should nero /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:25 pm
by mobil1_oils
Sounds like a plan /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />.

Chat Quotes

Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:49 pm
by Scott
[quote]~TechWitch is happy with simple things
(~TechWitch): after all, I like men[/quote]

*runs*

Chat Quotes

Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:14 pm
by Tami
You guys deserved that one and you know why lol...buncha meanies picking on the witch all the time /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:41 pm
by mobil1_oils
[quote name='#KillaGraphix'][09:30:43] [ ~ ][ Adaera ]  still haven't opened the old mirc huh nick? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[09:30:48] [  ][ Josh` ]  rofl
[09:30:58] [ + ][ Nickman ]  nope
[09:31:32] [  ][ Josh` ]  at least I know he won't open it up and just start talking in the status window and expecting someone to talk back
[09:31:39] [ & ][  mobil1_oils ]  LMFAO
[09:31:42] [ ~ ][ Adaera ]  LOL
[09:31:48] [  ][ Josh` ]  That was my first experience with mirc
[09:31:48] [ ~ ][ Adaera ]  josh..did you do that?
[09:31:49] [ ~ ][ Adaera ]  lmfao
[09:31:51] [  ][ Josh` ]  yes
[09:31:52] [  ][ Josh` ]  lol
[09:31:52] [ & ][  mobil1_oils ]  aaaaaaaahahahaha
[09:32:00] [ & ][  mobil1_oils ]  "hello..."
[09:32:04] [ & ][  mobil1_oils ]  "ping?"
[09:32:05] [  ][ Josh` ]  I downloaded Godzilla and I ran it and started talking
[09:32:09] [ ~ ][ Adaera ]  "you are not in a channel"
[09:32:11] [ & ][  mobil1_oils ]  "hi there"
[09:32:11] [ ~ ][ Adaera ]  lmfao
[09:32:14] [ & ][  mobil1_oils ]  "PONG!"
[09:32:15] [  ][ Josh` ]  I remember what I said too /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[09:32:20] [  ][ Josh` ]  "Hello there /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />"
[09:32:29] [ & ][  mobil1_oils ]  hahaaaaaaa
[09:32:30] [  ][ Josh` ]  "Is there anyone here who could help me learn how to run a script?"
[09:32:34] [ ~ ][ Adaera ]  LMFAO
[09:32:37] [ & ][  mobil1_oils ]  omg lmfao lmfao
[09:32:55] [ ~ ][ Adaera ]  I really think that needs a place in chat quotes, mobes /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[09:33:12] [  ][ Josh` ]  And then when I squinted hard enough trying to read what text was on the screen over that ugly godzilla picture it said "* Not on a channel"
[09:33:22] [ ~ ][ Adaera ]  LOL
[09:33:27] [ ~ ][ Adaera ]  and you went...HUH?
[09:33:31] [  ][ Josh` ]  yup
[09:33:37] [  ][ Josh` ]  so I just started typing random things lol
[09:33:46] [ & ][  mobil1_oils ]  oh my ... chat quotes
[09:33:48] [ & ][  mobil1_oils ]  what a good idea
[09:33:48] [ ~ ][ Adaera ]  so THAT'S how you code our site[/quote]

I thought id post the whole thing, its all good /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:20 pm
by Jim
/lolabove.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol)' /> that's funny...reminds me of my first script


*downloads script
*runs it
*not in a channel
*swears
*deletes script
*goes to find another one


did that about 4 times /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:38 pm
by Vercz
strange..but that was my first experience with a script too lmao...instead, i used BioHazard v2.0 though /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ...took me a month-ish to work out how to join a server /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:47 pm
by RuffRyders
The first time I used a script I used blank mirc and tried to connect to MSN, didn't have much luck without Vincula /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:48 pm
by Tami
omg you guys are all the scripters, I can't script...but I didn't do the "not in a channel" thing....maybe that's where I went wrong /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:30 pm
by Vercz
yup, its the key to becoming a scripter..lol..

"You must crawl before you walk"
"To truely succede, you must first fail"

etc, etc...

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:37 am
by Josh
mobes now you embarrassed me /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> :$

Chat Quotes

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:58 am
by mobil1_oils
I have other ways of doing that too /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.

Chat Quotes

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:12 pm
by Josh
oh gawds.. don't do it :|

Chat Quotes

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:35 pm
by RuffRyders
j00 g07 qu073d

Chat Quotes

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:52 pm
by Vercz
[quote name='RuffRyders' date='Oct 26 2004, 03:35 PM']j00 g07 qu073d
[right][post="12144"][/post][/right][/quote]


as did jo0h /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:03 pm
by RuffRyders
/cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> as did I get pwned.

Chat Quotes

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:33 am
by mobil1_oils
*Would never dream of embarrasing Josh... on purpose /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.

Chat Quotes

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:51 am
by Vercz


hmm..priceless

[quote name='mobil1_oils in #mp3'](7:48:39p) ~mobil1_oils | ([Winamp]) -==- [Christina Aguilera] - [Come on Over (All I Want Is You)] - [Christina Aguilera] - [03:23] - [128KBps] - [44KHz] - [3.1MB]
(7:49:07p) ~mobil1_oils | ummm
(7:49:10p) ~mobil1_oils | you didnt see that[/quote]


wheeeeeeee ;x

Chat Quotes

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:18 am
by Josh
lol.. I miss that song!!! ;o *runs off to go download it*

Chat Quotes

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:05 am
by RuffRyders
Lol.. don't forget to find some Stevie Wonder.. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> he's a legend.

Chat Quotes

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:42 am
by Tami
[00:45] my tv is haunted :|
[00:45] It turned itself off...
[00:46] I used to think mine was that way too.... till I found out I was sitting on the remote

/laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:52 am
by NightStorm
You missed the rest...

03:42:45 am [Self/NightStorm] yeah... I now have a useless remote, and a need for a new TV

Chat Quotes

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:55 am
by Tami
yeah but the first part was funniest...dunno why...well I do...but I'm not saying /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:33 am
by Jim
/lolabove.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol)' /> i've never been that weird /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:04 pm
by Josh
rofl NS /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:01 pm
by Scott
[quote]Quit: (Josh`) (josh@12Stones-PSO-Chat-8C359351.client.mchsi.com) (User has been banned from 12Stones-PSO-Chat (pwned))[/quote]

Poor josh

Chat Quotes

Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:15 pm
by Jim
poor josh /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm
by Scott
[quote]Quit: (redrum) (redrum@12Stones-PSO-Chat-70A3564D.chvlva.adelphia.net) ([irc.publicservicesonline.com] Local kill by Adaera (see told you I could))[/quote]

Pwned /pointlaf2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(laf)' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:31 pm
by mobil1_oils
Ahahaha, she wouldnt Daaaaaaaaaare do that to me /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:16 pm
by Tami
/brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:28 pm
by Jim
hmm, how to get her back for that one /ninja_hide.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fade)' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:55 am
by Josh
[quote name='Vulture' date='Oct 29 2004, 04:01 PM'][quote] Quit: (Josh`) (josh@12Stones-PSO-Chat-8C359351.client.mchsi.com) (User has been banned from 12Stones-PSO-Chat (pwned))[/quote]
Poor josh
[right][post="12403"][/post][/right]
[/quote]

errrmm... When did that happen? :|


[quote]* Game is afraid of josh
* Josh` isn't everyone?
* Quit: Game (*!GAME@12Stones-PSO-Chat-1A33023F.speed.planet.nl): Ping timeout
* Josh` guess so o.o[/quote]

/cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:23 pm
by Josh
[quote name='December 10th' date=' 2004']5:16pm| ! &Dren wonders if he should pulse his 500,000 keys yet
5:17pm| (&ner0) heh
5:17pm| (&ner0) cheat /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
5:17pm| (&Dren) no?
5:17pm| (&Dren) I'll let it build up to 1,000,000 /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
5:17pm| (&Dren) then I'll pulse it lol
5:17pm| ! &ner0 wonders if josh has been sitting on the kayboard
5:18pm| (&ner0) key*
5:18pm| (&Dren) .....I tried that /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
5:18pm| (&ner0) rofl
5:18pm| (&Dren) the computer just goes BEEP.......... BEEP............. BEEP.......... BEEP[/quote]

/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:21 am
by Trinity
Only in new zealand /pointlaf2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(laf)' />

[quote]þ 10:19p þþþ mode ChanServ sets mode (+a Endophyte)
þ 10:19p -ChanServ- Endophyte used ChanServ PROTECT: endophyte
þ 10:19p þþþ mode Endophyte sets mode (+b ~r:*)
þ 10:19p þþþ kick Endophyte was kicked by Endophyte (Endophyte)
* Retrieving channel modes...
þ 10:20p þþþ mode Trinity sets mode (-b ~r:*)
þ 10:20p þþþ join Endophyte (_@12Stones-PSO-Chat-1095564A.dialup.xtra.co.nz)
þ 10:20p þþþ mode redrum sets mode (+v Endophyte)
þ 10:20p <+Endophyte> doh
þ 10:20p <+Endophyte> i didnt think you could kick yourself when protected ;\[/quote]

edit: took out the numbers so it was somewhat readable /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:08 am
by Endo
[quote][01:09a | & ner0 ] my bedroom is pink
[01:10a | & mobil1_oils ] aaaaahahaha
[01:10a | @ Endophyte ] lol!
[01:10a | @ Endophyte ] *posts*
[01:11a | & ner0 ] my favorite color is pink and I like daisy in the vase beside my bed
[01:11a | @ Endophyte ] lol![/quote] /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:17 am
by Josh
It is not pink! Yall made him say that /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Chat Quotes

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:52 pm
by mobil1_oils
[quote name='rofl'][14:47:22] [ & ][  mobil1_oils ]  maybe you'll marry, maybe you wont. maybe you'll have children, maybe you wont, if you do have children... lock them under the stairs (8)
[14:48:37] [ ~ ][ Adaera ]  child services frowns on that
[14:48:43] [ ~ ][ Adaera ]  good idea though
[14:48:55] [ ~ ][ Adaera ]  Michael get yer butt down here, I wanna try something
[14:48:59] [ & ][  mobil1_oils ]  >/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[14:49:00] [ ~ ][ Adaera ]  (A)
[14:49:20] [ & ][ Elec[bbl] ]  lmao
[14:49:23] [ & ][ Elec[bbl] ]  hitting him with moppy?
[14:49:39] [ ~ ][ Adaera ]  well no, I thought I'd lock him under the stairs
[14:49:43] [ ~ ][ Adaera ]  he can be harry potty
[14:49:46] [ ~ ][ Adaera ]  er potter*
[14:49:53] [ & ][  mobil1_oils ]  AHAHAHHAA
[14:49:56] [ & ][ Elec[bbl] ]  lmfao[/quote]

Chat Quotes

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:54 pm
by Vercz
hmm...charming witch aint she

Chat Quotes

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:12 am
by Scott
[quote](16:11:30) (&penguin): i fancy un jus de sp3c[/quote] right.......

Chat Quotes

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:24 am
by ner0
/Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' /> /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' /> /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />

DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

I meant like crushed up, and then made into a smoothie... wasn't sure how to say that in french

oh and btw... /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> @ scott