Page 1 of 1

Feeling old

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:01 pm
by Scott
I'm sure you all noticed the news of GeoCities closing. This has prompted me to go on a search of some of my ancient web stuff. A lot of it is particularly old and scary (including messages from my 13yr old self) but I though this would give a few of you some laughs.
ss.jpg
The date for this is somewhere around June 03! I also found a tutorial for mIRC that Jim apparently asked me to write. I'm willing to bet that's forgotten! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Feeling old

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:04 am
by Josh
It's so beautiful, scott! hahaha...

Feeling old

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:25 am
by Tami
Your 13 year old self...back when you were a troublemaker...so what's changed? :P

Feeling old

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:12 am
by NightStorm
My guess, just the numbers...