Page 1 of 1

I Moved The Furniture

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:24 am
by Tami
I think I'm done for now though. Hopefully people will find the forum a bit easier to navigate. I'll update the forum site map to reflect the changes.

I Moved The Furniture

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:25 am
by Josh
wd Ada =d

~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />

I Moved The Furniture

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:33 am
by Wingx
it's lots easier /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /boxer.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(box)' /> < i just love that emo

I Moved The Furniture

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:59 am
by Jim
Looks good ada, as usual /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I Moved The Furniture

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:34 pm
by Scott
So wheres my traffic police ada? /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

[ot]No real purpose, just needed to show this off somewhere /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> [/ot]

I Moved The Furniture

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:35 pm
by ner0
lol! (I'm not really here /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' /> ) I'm working /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I Moved The Furniture

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:39 pm
by Josh
MY IDEA I TELL YA >.../Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' /> /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' /> /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />

Damn buzzard stole my IDEA! :|

Anyway, looks good lmao

~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />

I Moved The Furniture

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:15 pm
by Shydragonchic
Surrrrrrrrre, now you tell me....*Shy rubs her shins* I guess that'll teach me to go wandering around with the lights out

I Moved The Furniture

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:25 pm
by Tami
I'm sorry /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> Next time I'll leave the hall light on.

I Moved The Furniture

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:31 pm
by Endo
I dont know what furniture your meaning, but i burnt a whole lot of furniture earlier...

I Moved The Furniture

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:33 pm
by Tami
look at the forum index ..... sheesh..... and you didn't make the fire big enough, couldn't see the flames from here.

I Moved The Furniture

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:32 am
by mobil1_oils
Technically i dont look much at the layout, i just use the "View New Posts" button and when i make an original post i tend to use the searchy type thing.

I Moved The Furniture

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:44 am
by Vercz
hmm..my fav link is the "View New Posts" one too..and when i make a post, its normally in the staff area anyways...so thats easy to find /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />

I Moved The Furniture

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:13 pm
by Tami
Yeah but not everyone is aware of the "View New Posts" option, so I tried to make it easier. BTW did you see the new subforum in The Booking Room?

I Moved The Furniture

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:45 pm
by Vercz
doubt it *looks*