Page 1 of 1

Making fantasy game?

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:48 pm
by jion
I'm making a fantasy game :D and after googled awhile I found some really cool model resource places (I bought some models here and there too they're all very nice) and wanna share them with you. Well, here they're:

<removed>

[img]http://www.3drt.com/3dm/characters/warrior/warrior_01.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.3drt.com/3dm/characters/amazon/amazon_10.jpg[/img]

The price's kinda high but they have a free monster model at
<removed> ;)

[img]http://www.3drt.com/3dm/characters/monster/free-3d-animated-monster-01.jpg[/img]


[img]http://www.arteria-gaming.com/medcity/medcity1.jpg[/img]

They have a lot of fantasy buildings I like it.

They have nice characters and weapons and nice prices :)

[img]http://www.cubixstudio.com/products/MaleNPC/MaleNPC_Scr01.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3dbud.com/img/0005/11.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3dbud.com/img/0002/04.jpg[/img]

Cool characters and monsters and nice prices. :)
And they have free sea scene maker, pretty good: <removed>

<removed>

They have nice dinosaur and crow and free stuffs!

[img]http://3d4ya.com/images/_x_13_03_b.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3d4ya.com/images/_x_07_01_b.jpg[/img]

<removed>

Here's for the trees, I love their Tropical Tree Pack, it's very nice.

[img]http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/6475/tempwj7.jpg[/img]

and <removed>

I dunno why they have an Internal Server Error today, but they have cute fantasy models, really!

Making fantasy game?

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:33 pm
by Jim
Those are some very nice models jion; the first one looks very well done. From the list of models you have obtained your game looks very interesting; would you care to share a bit more about it?

Making fantasy game?

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:24 pm
by Marko
I'm sure he would, if he wasn't a bot. :P

Making fantasy game?

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:41 pm
by Josh
What a shame... it is a bot. :(