Page 1 of 1
Eye Scan
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:29 am
by Matthew
[img]http://img21.exs.cx/img21/5448/Autentication.gif[/img] [img]http://img21.exs.cx/img21/3064/eye-scan.gif[/img]
Any Comments??
Eye Scan
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:32 am
by Josh
I like the eye one. The black and white one I'm not to sure about lol. Might wanna change the font on it =)
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
Eye Scan
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:34 am
by Jim
I agree with Josh`, the eye one is really nice. The black one is a little hard to read, because the text is small, but good job. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Eye Scan
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:34 pm
by Endo
Yep same, i wish to outlaw times new roman one day, nw though, do like the eye one /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Eye Scan
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:06 pm
by mobil1_oils
I like the black and white one actually. I think its a good idea, sorry to against the crowd, lol.
The eye one is pretty good too but i seem to like the text one better =P. I like the Data file corrupt bit at the end too, nice touch, lol