Page 1 of 1

A sig banner...finally

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:12 pm
by Jim
Well, lemme know what you think. /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

[img]http://68.100.179.60:3074/~killagraphix/sig.gif[/img]

A sig banner...finally

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:19 pm
by Endo
Lol its cool, but i think your breaking the sig guidelines with the quote lol, my idea would be to put it in the banner /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> Cool staff title lmfao

A sig banner...finally

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:05 pm
by Josh
Yea, looks good.. I know my first banner didn't look that good =$ ehh lets not get onto that subject.

~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />

A sig banner...finally

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:45 pm
by Vercz
looks funky redrum /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

top stuff /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

and josh...lets not mention my first either /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

A sig banner...finally

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:45 am
by radar
I dunno, but maybe I'm obsessed with black strokes around the outside of everything (I'm saying it needs one) looks sv33t though.

A sig banner...finally

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:20 am
by Wingx
nice, even though i don't like white on red and yellow, it's kinda working for this one /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

A sig banner...finally

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:36 am
by mobil1_oils
[url="http://home.austarnet.com.au/rayclane/banner.jpg"]Clickety /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />[/url]

That was my first banner i made =P. Im sure most people who have known me for a while will remember that MSpaint wonder /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.

A sig banner...finally

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:48 am
by Josh
lmao.. Yes.. That will never been forgotten by me; Was a masterpeice if I do say so myself /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

A sig banner...finally

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:25 am
by mobil1_oils
Aww ty hun /wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' /> , You are aware of the fact it sucks arent you. I mean it was only copy and pasting, lol.

A sig banner...finally

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:26 am
by ner0
Oh, who could possibly forget that mobes?

A sig banner...finally

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:29 am
by Wingx
I remember that one, how much I try to forget that one, I can't

A sig banner...finally

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:48 am
by mobil1_oils
Ahahahh smartalec, its not THAT bad /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.

A sig banner...finally

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:57 am
by Wingx
yes it is /animatedfear.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fear)' /> /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

A sig banner...finally

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:59 am
by Jim
Thank you for the comments /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' /> and mobes, I liked that one /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />

A sig banner...finally

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:05 am
by mobil1_oils
LMAO, i might have to edit it slightly, resize it and put it as my banner again then =d /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.

A sig banner...finally

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:35 am
by Wingx
no you don't :|

A sig banner...finally

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:55 pm
by Josh
Yes he does, it violates guidelines =( Therefore I would have to h4x0r the admin cp and remove the banner =) We wouldn't want that would we? lmfao =D!

~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />

A sig banner...finally

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:11 pm
by mobil1_oils
You wouldnt want to remove that or i would have to h4x0r jo0 wif n0t3p4d /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.

A sig banner...finally

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:01 am
by Tibs
Looks really nice for a first attempt /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />