Page 1 of 1

Happy 20th Birthday Antics

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:59 am
by Tami
birthdayhat.jpg
We found this guy trying to crash your birthday party...he was also after the cake, which unfortunately got buried under a pile of bricks /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> I hope you have a great day /GGcake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cake)' />

Happy 20th Birthday Antics

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:00 am
by Josh
lmfao love the picture

happy birthday, tony! <3

Happy 20th Birthday Antics

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:26 am
by Jim
Happy Birthday Antics :D

Happy 20th Birthday Antics

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:47 am
by NightStorm
The name sounds familiar, but I just can't... figure... out... why...?

Happy birthday Antics... whoever you are (I'd probably remember if someone by that name actually came around here once in a while... *hint hint*).

;)

Happy 20th Birthday Antics

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:16 pm
by us3rX
Happy Birthday Tony! And where the hell have you been with stewie? (debate)

Hope you had a good one.

~us3rX :ph34r:

Happy 20th Birthday Antics

Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:21 am
by Antics
NS! I'm surprised....=[
One little acronym for you - PAX.



Thanks everyone lol
Sorry I haven't been in the chat like I said I would be doing. School got hectic for me @.o
Got my A+ cert, got my MCP/MC:TS certs, and soon I'm going to be heading into the Cisco field. Plus, I'm in charge of fully network security and have domain admin rights across my whole school. =]

Do you realize how funny it is to have someone come up to you and ask you to unblock MySpace and AdultFriendFinder?...XD