Page 1 of 1

Free website translation – thoughts please?

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:25 am
by bobcally
Hi

I’ve come across a tool to add to sites I do that translates everything free ([url="http://www.appliedlanguage.com/trans/free_quick.aspx"]http://www.appliedlanguage.com/trans/free_quick.aspx[/url]), only downside is a link back to the providing site – that I can see of anyway?? Anybody used it or know how good it is??

Free website translation – thoughts please?

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:52 am
by Josh
Hey, bobcally. Welcome to the community /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I have not used that website to translate webpages. I've always used things like Google Translation and Babelfish from AltaVista

Free website translation – thoughts please?

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:25 am
by ner0
I once went for a job interview at Applied Language, though they wanted a webmaster and general web-admin.. whereas I was looking for a design/development role.

Seem like a damn cool company, and by the looks of it, hard workers lol

Free website translation – thoughts please?

Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:54 am
by bobcally
[quote name='Dren' post='43827' date='Apr 29 2008, 07:52 AM']Hey, bobcally. Welcome to the community /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I have not used that website to translate webpages. I've always used things like Google Translation and Babelfish from AltaVista[/quote]

Do we have option to hide their back link on our site???

Free website translation – thoughts please?

Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:31 am
by Jim
[quote name='bobcally' post='43855' date='May 1 2008, 05:54 AM']Do we have option to hide their back link on our site???[/quote]

I do not believe so, but I have never embedded a translator into a website.