Page 1 of 1

Happy Birthday Paul

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:39 am
by Tami
...even though you seem to be lost on an ice floe somewhere....

[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/dancingpenguinbutton.gif[/img]

...we managed to get a satellite shot of you doing the birthday dance...

Hope your birthday's a good one!

Happy Birthday Paul

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:41 am
by NightStorm
I'm disturbed that you even discovered that...

At any rate, happy birthday wherever you are, Paul... as a birthday present for you, I have decided to NOT wipe out your email account... this will give you the chance to, you know, empty it yourself *hint hint*.

/bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Happy Birthday Paul

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:53 am
by Josh
Happy Birthday, Paul! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Happy Birthday Paul

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:23 pm
by Marko
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Paul

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:03 pm
by Jim
Happy Birthday Paul /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Happy Birthday Paul

Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:49 am
by travis
Happy birthday, liar.

Happy Birthday Paul

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:53 am
by ner0
Thanks guys & girl.. Sorry for my absence, I've been on a grueling "business trip" to hong kong, china & thailand!

but back now, email emptied, & lost my tan already after 3 days /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Happy Birthday Paul

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:14 am
by to@ds
Happy birthday Nero! I had mine last Wednesday (9th) and it ended up being a 5 day long celebration. Im still recovering somewhat at the moment. Here is a hint, never accept a barman special when having shots. mine came in a large tumbler and I had to down it all in one go otherwise I would of had to pay for it. :s Have a good one dude.