Page 1 of 1

Making fantasy Game?

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:30 am
by Huynh Viet Thang
I'm making a fantasy game /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> and after googled awhile I found some really cool model resource places (I bought some models here and there too they're all very nice) and wanna share them with you. Well, here they're:

[url="http://3drt.com"]http://3drt.com[/url]

[img]http://www.3drt.com/3dm/characters/warrior/warrior_01.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.3drt.com/3dm/characters/amazon/amazon_10.jpg[/img]

The price's kinda high but they have a free monster model at
[url="http://www.3drt.com/downloads.htm"]http://www.3drt.com/downloads.htm[/url] /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

[img]http://www.3drt.com/3dm/characters/monster/free-3d-animated-monster-01.jpg[/img]

[url="http://www.arteria-gaming.com/"]http://www.arteria-gaming.com/[/url]

[img]http://www.arteria-gaming.com/medcity/medcity1.jpg[/img]

They have a lot of fantasy buildings I like it.

[url="http://www.cubixstudio.com/Products.htm"]http://www.cubixstudio.com/Products.htm[/url]

They have nice characters and weapons and nice prices /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[img]http://www.cubixstudio.com/products/MaleNPC/MaleNPC_Scr01.jpg[/img]

[url="http://3dbud.com/buy.htm"]http://3dbud.com/buy.htm[/url]

[img]http://3dbud.com/img/0005/11.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3dbud.com/img/0002/04.jpg[/img]

Cool characters and monsters and nice prices. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
And they have free sea scene maker, pretty good: [url="http://3dbud.com/stuff.htm"]http://3dbud.com/stuff.htm[/url]

[url="http://www.dexsoft-games.com/3dmodels.html"]http://www.dexsoft-games.com/3dmodels.html[/url]

They have house models and weapons!

[img]http://www.dexsoft-games.com/images/previews/blacksmith/preview_house2.jpg[/img]

[url="http://gamebeep.com"]http://gamebeep.com[/url]

Here's for the trees, I love their Tropical Tree Pack, it's very nice.

[img]http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/6475/tempwj7.jpg[/img]

and [url="http://www.frogames.net/"]http://www.frogames.net/[/url]

I dunno why they have an Internal Server Error today, but they have cute fantasy models, really!

Making fantasy Game?

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:37 am
by Josh
Holy crap, those are beautiful models :|

Making fantasy Game?

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:30 am
by Jim
yea...I really love that last one, of the house o.o It looks really well done.

Making fantasy Game?

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:53 am
by Josh
Hopefully I'll be making things like this some day for a living /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />