Page 1 of 1
The Gaming Matrix
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:02 pm
by Tami
I found this while doing some research on Canadian game industry sales figures....
[attachment=3767:stop_pla...trix_img.gif]
Source: [url="http://www.bbspot.com/News/2007/10/keep-playing.html"]BBSpot[/url]
The Gaming Matrix
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:53 pm
by PaddyB
Haha. One of the reasons I love being single and being at college /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
No one to tell me what to do
The Gaming Matrix
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:10 pm
by Tami
lol...we all game in our house - well, Mike and I game more than Scott, and Mike games more than I do...but I'm sure there are days when Scott regrets buying me a DS /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
The Gaming Matrix
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:14 am
by Jim
Can't post...busy playing /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
The Gaming Matrix
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:53 am
by Josh
lol... I don't have to worry about all that...yet /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />