Question on Border
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:36 am
Hey guys,
So it's been a while sense I've been using PS consistently. I'm trying to remember how I created the boarder around my current sig. I know I started with just a regular rectangular boarder and then used some command to open another file and it made it all cool lookin. I know this is a bad description but maybe someone will still be able to figure it out. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
So it's been a while sense I've been using PS consistently. I'm trying to remember how I created the boarder around my current sig. I know I started with just a regular rectangular boarder and then used some command to open another file and it made it all cool lookin. I know this is a bad description but maybe someone will still be able to figure it out. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />