Page 1 of 1

F-18 Wallpaper.

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:02 pm
by Marko
I have just finished this wallpaper of the F-18 super hornet fighter plane. I was going to make a vector of it (still might) but I always liked the 'line art' that was done pre making a vector, however I have never made a wallpaper out of it, that is until now.

Anyway, enjoy.
Comments/suggestions always appreciated.

[attachment=3760:F_18_Wal...1024x768.png]

F-18 Wallpaper.

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:23 pm
by Tami
/whoah.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(wow)' /> Very nice job, Marko - the Super Hornet is one of my favourite jets to watch at the Airshow - probably because it's got the loudest afterburn sonic boom engine thing happening. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

F-18 Wallpaper.

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:29 pm
by Marko
Thanks Tami.
Though I've never had the opportunity of seeing one of these bird IRL I love their shape, and I'm certain I would love the sound they produce /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />