Page 1 of 1

Sketches

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:04 pm
by Josh
So I got my scanner working... Here are some things from my sketchbook. PLEASE give me as much feed back as you can. Tell me if you see anything out of place or how I could adjust something. Let me know!!
sketch1.jpg
sketch2.jpg
sketch3.jpg

Sketches

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:39 pm
by Jim
I really like the fish on the second one <3

Sketches

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:17 pm
by Josh
Every person I've showed it to says the same lol...

Sketches

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:10 pm
by Tami
I already gave you my feedback - and yup, the fish ftw /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Sketches

Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:00 am
by Tibs
The fish is very good indeed ! The bear on the last one looks a bit strange though?

Sketches

Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:55 pm
by Josh
the bear thing was the first one of the night lol

Sketches

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:02 pm
by Twister
yep... i like the fish a lot... thats the best one in my opinion...