Page 1 of 1

Hey, everybody!

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:02 am
by Ai-chan
Hey guys!

I found this forum off of a Google search, and it looks like a nice little place to be on the internet. I thought I'd sign up and start to check it out. :3

Feel free to call me Ai. I only used Ai-chan because you need three characters in your display name. /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />;

~Ai

Hey, everybody!

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:47 am
by Josh
hey Ai! Glad you joined us... What kind of things do you do? Any sorts of graphics?

Hey, everybody!

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:12 am
by Tami
Welcome to the community, Ai - looking forward to getting to know you. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Hey, everybody!

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:08 pm
by NightStorm
Welcome to the site Ai. Might I ask what you were searching for that brought you to us? Just curious what you're focus is in the whole graphics/games/insanity side of things. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Hey, everybody!

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:54 pm
by Jim
Hello Ai, nice to meet you /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Hey, everybody!

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:30 am
by Tibs
Good afternoon Ai, glad to see you on board !