Page 1 of 1

The Workstation Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:10 pm
by Matthew
Just moved into a new home and we once again have the extra room to use as an office. Happily setup now and I thought I would share. Where do you create?

[img]http://www.eganfilm.com/gallery/office/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.eganfilm.com/gallery/office/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.eganfilm.com/gallery/office/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.eganfilm.com/gallery/office/4.jpg[/img]

The Workstation Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:12 pm
by Tami
Once our house is all painted I'm sure we'll be sharing some workspace photos, but right now.....no lol

Your space looks very cool, Matt. Can I roast Pikachu? /witch.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(witch)' />

The Workstation Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:13 pm
by Matthew
Keep your evil witch mits off my Pikachu.

The Workstation Thread

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:18 pm
by Josh
nice! I like your dual monitors. I wish I could do that kind of stuff lol...

I'll post a picture of my are once I get my new PSU... I don't really have a workstation since my computer died on me /ohnoes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ohnoes:' />