Is this true?
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:07 pm
Hi guys, long time no speak. I'll probably drop in to the chatroom in the next few days to catch up.
I was doing my daily reading and I came across this little gem:
[url="http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/11/fbi-cracks-down.html"]http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/11/f...racks-down.html[/url]
Amongst the list of eight suspects, #7 is Gregory King.
Is this the very same Gregory King we all came to know and love? If so, I think it deserves an enormous celebration. Well done on your efforts to bring this pathetic loser to justice, I know you guys helped out somehow.
Edit: [url="http://www.killanettechnology.com/press/greg_king_finally_charged.html"]http://www.killanettechnology.com/press/gr...ly_charged.html[/url]
And Tami was interviewed by the Register it seems: [url="http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/10/04/bot_herder_profile/"]http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/10/04/bot_herder_profile/[/url]
So I guess it is true! Wonderful!
See you soon.
I was doing my daily reading and I came across this little gem:
[url="http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/11/fbi-cracks-down.html"]http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/11/f...racks-down.html[/url]
Amongst the list of eight suspects, #7 is Gregory King.
Is this the very same Gregory King we all came to know and love? If so, I think it deserves an enormous celebration. Well done on your efforts to bring this pathetic loser to justice, I know you guys helped out somehow.
Edit: [url="http://www.killanettechnology.com/press/greg_king_finally_charged.html"]http://www.killanettechnology.com/press/gr...ly_charged.html[/url]
And Tami was interviewed by the Register it seems: [url="http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/10/04/bot_herder_profile/"]http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/10/04/bot_herder_profile/[/url]
So I guess it is true! Wonderful!
See you soon.