Page 1 of 1
Whatpulse
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:21 pm
by us3rX
Havent checked it in a while, but we broke 100 million keys =D
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Whatpulse
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:28 pm
by Tami
wow....so we have. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Whatpulse
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:42 pm
by Vercz
hmm... cool. mine doesnt work anymore /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Whatpulse
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:29 pm
by Tami
Well then....fix iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit .... sheesh....slacker
Whatpulse
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:30 pm
by Vercz
oh it broke ages ago. something about a corruption somewhere...
Whatpulse
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:22 pm
by Tami
and that's an excuse? /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />
Whatpulse
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:59 pm
by Vercz
pfft, ya! o'course it is
fine. ill get a new copy
Whatpulse
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:51 am
by Tami
what a novel idea, so glad you thought of it /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Whatpulse
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:06 am
by Jim
I haven't used whatpulse in ages o.0
Whatpulse
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:38 am
by Josh
I still use it lol.... I don't type as many keys as everyone else though lol. I usually pulse when I hit 1 mile of mouse movements (which is usually around 40k keys pressed) and I do that about maybe twice a week, but lately since I've not been home I'm maybe getting about once a week or once every two weeks lol