Page 1 of 1

[Vexel] S15 Nissan Silvia.

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:17 pm
by Marko
Hey guy and girls,

just posting my latest vector that I have done. Although it was finished a few weeks ago I never got around to posting it.

Anyway, enjoy.

[attachment=3617:s15yello...allpaper.jpg]
s15_wallpaper.jpg

[Vexel] S15 Nissan Silvia.

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:32 pm
by Tami
I know they're both the same, but I like the silver/black version better - not partial to yellow vehicles, they remind me of Tonka. However....the steering wheel's on the wrong side /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

You've done an incredible job on this model, Marko. Your attention to detail is awesome, to say the least.

[Vexel] S15 Nissan Silvia.

Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:08 am
by Marko
Thank you Tami. /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
I too prefer the dark grey one, there are many more colours that I have made, but the yellow one was the only other one saved with that wallpaper background.

[Vexel] S15 Nissan Silvia.

Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:35 am
by deejay_hr
You actually drew that car from scratch? In that case, I'm impressed. If not, it's still impressive. I like the silver one better too. Yellow cars always remind me of Transformers and Bumblebee. That was a really nice Mustang. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[Vexel] S15 Nissan Silvia.

Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:51 am
by Marko
[quote name='deejay_hr' post='41815' date='Nov 10 2007, 07:05 PM']You actually drew that car from scratch? In that case, I'm impressed. If not, it's still impressive. I like the silver one better too. Yellow cars always remind me of Transformers and Bumblebee. That was a really nice Mustang. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />[/quote]

I wish I drew it from scratch, that would be some skill, but I worked from a reference pic, making the car look tooned.

[Vexel] S15 Nissan Silvia.

Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:07 am
by Tibs
You're really getting good at this aren't you. Those are looking great. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

[Vexel] S15 Nissan Silvia.

Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:38 am
by ner0
[quote name='Tami' post='41813' date='Nov 10 2007, 07:32 AM']I know they're both the same, but I like the silver/black version better - not partial to yellow vehicles, they remind me of Tonka. However....[color="#ff0000"]the steering wheel's on the wrong side[/color] /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

You've done an incredible job on this model, Marko. Your attention to detail is awesome, to say the least.[/quote]
^^
the steering wheel is fine!!!

O/T: stunning work, Marko /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

[Vexel] S15 Nissan Silvia.

Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:15 am
by Marko
Thanks for the comments everyone, I appreciate it. /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />

[Vexel] S15 Nissan Silvia.

Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:47 pm
by Vercz
very nice marko! you always do great with these cars.

[quote name='deejay_hr']Yellow cars always remind me of Transformers and Bumblebee. That was a really nice Mustang. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />[/quote]
psst. bumblebee was a camaro /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> 1976 and an '09 concept

[Vexel] S15 Nissan Silvia.

Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:42 pm
by Josh
bumblebee was hot <3

[Vexel] S15 Nissan Silvia.

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:29 pm
by Ambiguity
Nice one, reminds me I gotta finish mine sept it's going to take for ever to "paint" the thread on the wheel /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.