Page 13 of 13

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:04 am
by Wayne
[quote name='us3rX' post='45415' date='Mar 10 2009, 09:58 AM']Stop being a sissy Josh, the database will be fine. =p

us3rX :ph34r:[/quote]

Post number 600 - and still going

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:09 am
by Josh
[quote name='us3rX' post='45415' date='Mar 10 2009, 10:58 AM']Stop being a sissy Josh, the database will be fine. =p

us3rX :ph34r:[/quote]

oh you wait.....someone is going to make the last post of the never ending thread and the whole forum will just collapse!!!!!!! :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:59 pm
by Jim
IBTC! (in before the collapse!)

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:11 pm
by Tami
well then I guess someone had better develop a safe evacuation plan to be sure that everyone gets out alive....

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:02 pm
by Josh
not it!

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:37 pm
by Wayne
[quote name='Josh' post='45420' date='Mar 10 2009, 08:02 PM']I'll be happy to do that for you! I'll do anything you ask me to do! I'm SO EXCITED for this chance to make the killanet forum safe!!!! bigwink.gif[/quote]


WOW! What a nice guy :)

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:38 pm
by Jim
I nominate God!

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:42 pm
by Wayne
[quote name='Jim' post='45422' date='Mar 10 2009, 11:38 PM']I nominate God![/quote]

NO need .... Josh already volunteered, so we're in the clear!

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:34 pm
by Josh
[quote name='Wayne' post='45423' date='Mar 11 2009, 12:42 AM']NO need .... Josh already volunteered, so we're in the clear![/quote]

I think not mr. I feel the need to edit posts! (debate)

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:29 am
by Wayne
[quote name='Josh' post='45424' date='Mar 11 2009, 12:34 AM']I think not mr. I feel the need to edit posts! (debate)[/quote]

I did no such thing!! (blush)

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:33 pm
by Marko
"The never ending thread" you say? Well, if "someone" (shift) was to delete this thread, it would be the end of it.

Now, you would be able to create a new thread, however it wouldn't be the same, thus it would be the end of this thread, making the title "The never-ending thread" incorrect.

This is all hypothetically speaking, of course. :ph34r:

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:35 pm
by Wayne
[quote name='Marko' post='45426' date='Mar 11 2009, 06:33 PM']"The never ending thread" you say? Well, if "someone" (shift) was to delete this thread, it would be the end of it.

Now, you would be able to create a new thread, however it wouldn't be the same, thus it would be the end of this thread, making the title "The never-ending thread" incorrect.

This is all hypothetically speaking, of course. :ph34r:[/quote]

I think I would shoot the person that did that .... nicely of course :P

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:07 pm
by Tami
How do you shoot a person nicely? Say "Stand still please" ...and then... "oh, I'm sorry, did I shoot you?" .... of course, if you are the one shooting, none of us has anything to worry about. (witch)

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:08 pm
by Jim
or he could be like this kid...
c4a39b03e8.jpg

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:21 pm
by mobil1_oils
The never ending thread lives o.0

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:32 pm
by Tami
(knife) .....for now (shift)

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:12 pm
by Jim
(stare) you better not delete it!

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:29 am
by Tami
:boom: :ohnoes:

(whistle)

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:29 am
by Jim
;o I'll send the mop after you.

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:36 am
by Tami
(moppy) push the red button, Jim :D

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:11 am
by Jim
My love would never hurt me!

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:22 am
by Tami
(broom)

orly?

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:22 am
by us3rX
[url="http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=Sydney+Airport,+New+South+Wales,+Australia&geocode=CRe6MpQ7E6h4FZUu-v0dJp0CCQ&dirflg=&saddr=Atlanta,+GA&f=d&sll=-33.911027,151.16621&sspn=0.040459,0.110378&ie=UTF8&z=2"]http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=Sydney+A...ie=UTF8&z=2[/url]

16,079 mi – about 56 days 2 hours

Look at steps 19... 33...97

Road trip anyone? XD

~us3rX :ph34r:

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:15 pm
by Scott
I'll race you :D

Of course...I'd need to get to Atlanta first.

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:59 pm
by mobil1_oils
LAST!

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:18 am
by Tami
last what

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:06 am
by NightStorm
Can't go, don't own a kayak

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:54 am
by Josh
first .............wait

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:53 pm
by RuffRyders
togggggggga! ;)

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:39 am
by Jim
Toga. B)

The Never-Ending Thread

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:35 am
by Josh
Barney & Friends! :)