I'm guessing that's sarcasm.
At least my avatar is now somewhat kinky.. though it doesn't at all go with the layout of this site.. oh well.
>.>
Search found 3 matches
- Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:17 pm
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Happy Birthday Bee
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1339
- Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:12 pm
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Happy Birthday Bee
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1339
Happy Birthday Bee
<t>Yay.. NOW it works.. and I forget what I said.. n.n.. other than that Ada's mean for not taking a picture of herself wearing goat horns. =D<br/>
My avatar's ugly.<br/>
And thanks people... your... "happy birthday"-age is appreciated somehow.. in some way.. or something.. I don't sound very ...
My avatar's ugly.<br/>
And thanks people... your... "happy birthday"-age is appreciated somehow.. in some way.. or something.. I don't sound very ...
- Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:10 pm
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Happy Birthday Bee
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1339
Happy Birthday Bee
okay work you posty thingy