It's been a looooong time since I posted here, and what better way to make a brief return than baring freebie goodness!
I've spent the last few months working on a freebie character release to gauge my character creation skills so that one day I may be able to get salable products on places like ...
Search found 376 matches
- Mon May 16, 2011 5:42 am
- Forum: 3D & Animation
- Topic: Tasha White: My Free Daz And Poser Character
- Replies: 0
- Views: 961
- Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:58 am
- Forum: Help & Suggestions
- Topic: KillaGraphix Suggestions
- Replies: 35
- Views: 8999
KillaGraphix Suggestions
Well, what to say, this is a hard one to call because I know I have never been a very active member, not over the last two-3 years anyway. Its like many have allready said with people getting involved in careers, college and so on its hard to stay active sometimes. I know that for myself that since ...
- Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:39 am
- Forum: PhotoShop
- Topic: My Creations
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1756
My Creations
Great art, very on trend and conceptual but all similar after a while. I like the varied colours you use, I always seem stuck with blues, blacks and reds for some reason. You need to kill the anoying chipmunk music though as it blows the professionalism out of the water.
- Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:17 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: A couple of vectors
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1137
A couple of vectors
Here we have two vectored images, well sort of vectored as they have been done in Photoshop and not illustrator but close enough. The first one is of a character from Rumble Roses. I dont know what her name is as Ive never played the game but I liked the image that I used as the source so thought Id ...
- Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:41 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Alchemy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1342
Alchemy
Thanks for the background steal Jim, Im honoured. I hear what you are saying with the text though Jim and its a fair point. I placed it there so it wouldnt pull the eye away and detract from the image and tried to keep it so it didnt look like it was floating out on its own. As to Tami, well the ...
- Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:53 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Alchemy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1342
Alchemy
I was reading a Terry Pratchet book the other day and read a section that was about the Alchemists Guild and thought it would be a good theme for a piece. I wanted to give the idea of a reaction taking place, kind of like how they always do in the opening credits to Xmen and Incredible Hulk movies ...
- Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:14 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Paul
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2007
Happy Birthday Paul
<t>Happy birthday Nero! I had mine last Wednesday (9th) and it ended up being a 5 day long celebration. Im still recovering somewhat at the moment. Here is a hint, never accept a barman special when having shots. mine came in a large tumbler and I had to down it all in one go otherwise I would of ...
- Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:10 am
- Forum: All Action
- Topic: PROTOTYPE Site Launched
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1098
PROTOTYPE Site Launched
<t>I thought this site was horrific. It ran so slow for me I really couldnt beleive it. Ive got no downloads on and only one browser page open(the pototype site) and the slow down I had on the site was just terrible. Also, as Jim pointed out the navigation menu was somewhat bemusing. Its a shame ...
- Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:53 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: This Gets Asked on Loads of Forums But...
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2552
This Gets Asked on Loads of Forums But...
<t>Id probably go for the power to have as many powers as I like, Cartman style! (Good times with weapons episode). Failing that Telekenisis would probably be good, because you can use that to do most things. Rip buildings in half, throw your enemies over mountains and use it to make yourself fly ...
- Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:29 am
- Forum: Security
- Topic: Hackers Hit Scientology With Online Attack
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2043
Hackers Hit Scientology With Online Attack
<t>Well done I say. Scientologists are horrible people and many people have died whilst being a part of this so called "religion", which might I add no country see's it as. L Ron Hubard the founder of Scientology was a horrible disgusting man who would perform abortions on people in his so called ...
- Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:10 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: PhotoShop Plugins [Freeware]
- Replies: 23
- Views: 6316
PhotoShop Plugins [Freeware]
<t>Im not sur eif this one has been posted but here goes.<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://photoshop.pluginsworld.com/plugin.php?directory=adobe&software=photoshop&license=1"]Free Photoshop Plug Ins[/url]<br/>
<br/>
There is a large selection of free plugins here which Im sur emany people should be able to ...
<br/>
[url="http://photoshop.pluginsworld.com/plugin.php?directory=adobe&software=photoshop&license=1"]Free Photoshop Plug Ins[/url]<br/>
<br/>
There is a large selection of free plugins here which Im sur emany people should be able to ...
- Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:07 am
- Forum: The Darkroom
- Topic: Free Stock Image Gallery
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1039
Free Stock Image Gallery
Here is a collection of free stock images, mostly of people. The selection is absoloutly huge so there is bound to be something for everyone.
[url="http://www.box.net/shared/zmgsit9njx"]INXS Stock House[/url]
Enjoy!
[url="http://www.box.net/shared/zmgsit9njx"]INXS Stock House[/url]
Enjoy!
- Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:04 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: C4D Render Packs
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1156
C4D Render Packs
<t>I found 3 sets of Cinema 4D renders that are available for people to download and use in their own work. Ideal if like me you dont have access to C4D but would like to use some fancy abstract renders.<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://gti3.deviantart.com/art/Render-Pack-1-64878308"]Render Pack 1[/url]<br ...
<br/>
[url="http://gti3.deviantart.com/art/Render-Pack-1-64878308"]Render Pack 1[/url]<br ...
- Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:58 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Question on Border
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1265
Question on Border
<t>Well the style of the boarder is defintaly grunge, so you could start with a thick black boarder, maybe 3-5 pixels around your image and use the the eraser on various brush styles and "chip away" at the boarder to give it the cut up, messy look. Alternativley you could download yourself some ...
- Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:31 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Portfolio
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1663
Portfolio
<t>Hey there boys and girls, I finaly got round to making myself a decent portfolio site which I would like a few comments on, and also some help on fixing something. I am currently trying to get a job in graphic/web design and Im using my site as a point for prospective employers to see some of my ...
- Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:30 pm
- Forum: Guild Wars
- Topic: Just started playing
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1803
Just started playing
<t>Thanks Ada, we currently only have Eye of the North, but we will be getting Factions and whatever the other one is called. My bro is the one who signed us up to a guild but he knows about KG and how alot of the people here love Guild Wars so he shouldnt mind me signing up with your guild. His ...
- Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:58 am
- Forum: Guild Wars
- Topic: Guild Wars Character Names
- Replies: 41
- Views: 8158
Guild Wars Character Names
Ok, I just started playing so here is my toon's name.
Bellphore Stalker
Bellphore Stalker
- Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:52 am
- Forum: Guild Wars
- Topic: Just started playing
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1803
Just started playing
<t>Hey everyone, my brother bought Guild Wars the other week so I just started playing it a couple of days ago. I was just wondering what district everyone was playing on, and if there is a Killagraphix guild to join? So far Im upto level 10 Ranger/Mesmer. Seems to be ok, better than Star Wars ...
- Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:01 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hi
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3210
Hi
<t>To me, this is an interesting subject, because I too have suffered from times of not being a contributing member of the killagraphix forums. But I have always watched what is going on. Over the last 6 months or so I have had a death in the family and other personal obligations to fullfill, but I ...
- Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:46 pm
- Forum: Tech Industry News
- Topic: And Then There's Dumber...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 823
And Then There's Dumber...
<t>I think personally that yes; what could have been is quite a scary notion, but that fact that this "operation" is something anyone can do, with a product that is commercially available is even scarier. I'm not one to point the finger at someone just because their product has been misconstrued or ...
- Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:46 pm
- Forum: Poetry
- Topic: Digital Poetry
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3559
Digital Poetry
<t>I like these pieces, both the images and the poetry. The images work really well with the topics and themes of the poems. The only thing Im not sure about is the font for the last two pieces. I can see why you used both fonts because they both fit with the style of their image, but I found them a ...
- Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:42 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: I built my new pc! :D
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1994
I built my new pc! :D
<t>Sorry Dren, I dont mean to put you down or aything or trying to make fun, but Im sure that when I bought tekken 1, about a week or two after the PS1 was released it was running at like 21-22 frames a second, and I know that seom normal abox games run at 36 frames a second. Why does it seem that ...
- Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:09 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Redfield Filter Plugins Test
- Replies: 2
- Views: 975
Redfield Filter Plugins Test
<t>The first one is awesome Ada. First off its blue with is always a winner for me, but its a very realistic looking effect that is very pleasing to the eye with a nice tranquil feel. For me the second one dosent do as much for me but still looks pretty good, just not as good as the first in my ...
- Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:59 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Autumn War
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2590
Autumn War
<t>Great work Gadg, sorry IVe not seen you on MSN for a while but my laptop is playing silly buggers with me, has been since before xmas and just can not be bothered to sort it at the moment, hence not being here on the forums either. But back to the piece, yeah looks great. The oranges and yellow's ...
- Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:58 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Two New Fractals
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1677
Two New Fractals
<t>Wow, really nice. I should like the blue one, but the orange one is much better and the third one better still. The white areas in it give it a real "white hot" burn look, kind of like when you see the solar flares on the sun in all those space programs. Great work Ada should do your own fractal ...
- Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:16 pm
- Forum: 3D Graphics
- Topic: Some 3d models
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1517
Some 3d models
Great work, the cup and spoon is my favourite peice.
- Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:14 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Origami
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1034
Origami
<t>Nice work there, thats a hard peice to make Ive had a go myself before. The only things that I can remember to make are frogs, papaer water bombs and star boxes. I used to be able to make tulips too but I forgot the last three folds to pull it off. My old dear bought me a book on origmai and ...
- Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:50 am
- Forum: The Darkroom
- Topic: Quick, it's not raining
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2097
Quick, it's not raining
Yay, duckies and a pond! Ahhh, make me feel right at home. I hear you on the weather though, its been freezing over here the last few weeks. Maybe its time for this to@d to hibernate!
- Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:05 pm
- Forum: PhotoShop
- Topic: Once In a Blue Moon Tutorial
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2369
Once In a Blue Moon Tutorial
<t>Thank bro, just sat and watched the tutorial and found it very interesting. Its nice to see how other people go about doing their images, and seeing how the work between layers and use techniques to aquire differant effects. Like I notcied you colour your images differantly than myself. I tend to ...
- Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:07 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: No Fury
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1827
No Fury
<t>I played about abit with trying to add a background before I posted the image but didnt seem to have any luck. It seemed to loose the "mood" of the image and detract from the main focus of the peice which is the girl. I may try again though tomorow when I can hopefully see the image in another ...
- Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:36 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: No Fury
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1827
No Fury
Ok, another one done with a mixture of DAZ Studio and Photoshop. I used the same character model as before, only this time i used a differant set of clothes, opting for a white dress knowing I was going to be later grunging this up with some blood. I posed my model next to a simple wall prop and ...
- Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:58 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Everlasting
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2359
Everlasting
Ok, here it is after trying to add some more lighting to it. What do you think now?
[attachment=2850:attachment]
[attachment=2850:attachment]
- Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:32 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Everlasting
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2359
Everlasting
Thanks for the suggestions guys Im definatly going to try it out. But first, food then Photoshop!
- Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:29 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Once In a Blue Moon
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2182
Once In a Blue Moon
Awesome man, finished it off perfectly! It looks great with the detailing on the moons shadow and I like the sunken moon on the horizon. You guy looks better now too set further away, and the sea background makes for a far moodier setting. Great peice, 10 out of ten for sure!
- Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:09 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Everlasting
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2359
Everlasting
The models were rendered and posed in DAZ Studio and then put into photoshop where I did a few post render touch ups. The first thing I did was to add the rays of light coming down from the top, adding shadow where her head is doping down and blocking the light from above. The light was made by ...
- Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:00 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Once In a Blue Moon
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2182
Once In a Blue Moon
Awesome picture, I really like this. Great use of vivid colours which I allways like, and an interesting concept. I second Gadget with what he said about the silhouette and the line above the town. Fix those two parts and you will certainly have an image to remember. Great work Sylo.
- Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:40 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: The Never-Ending Thread
- Replies: 630
- Views: 117325
The Never-Ending Thread
Back to the cartoon thing, I have a great idea for a show, that I call "Geneticaly modified, adolescent Karate cows" but for some reason people keep saying that it reminds them of some existing show about dumbbutt turtles, lame!
- Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:19 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Interface Background
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1767
Interface Background
Its been some time since I did any form of console/interface design, so I thought Id give it a go on a background sized image. It did these peices about a week or two ago but Ive not been able to post them as Ive been having problems with my internet due to problems at our ISP end. I did the blue ...
- Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:55 am
- Forum: Geek Gadgets
- Topic: 50 TERABYTE Data Storage
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3048
50 TERABYTE Data Storage
<t>How can you barely use 20gb of space? My South Park collection(every ep) is 22gb alone! Stuff like this is heaven sent for a file whore like me. Ive got a 70gb HDD in my laptop that I keep at about 50% full, and a 200gb external which has 178gb used up on it. You can never have enough storage ...
- Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:10 am
- Forum: Game Development
- Topic: A Woman's Touch
- Replies: 2
- Views: 859
A Woman's Touch
<t>I think with the way gaming is going, and with the next gen console coming out that offer more choice in the way you play, more girls seem to be getting into gaming. Ive got a few girls on my friends list for Xbox Live who I game with regularly on Splinter Cell and Star Wars Battlefront, and my ...
- Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:18 pm
- Forum: Geek Gadgets
- Topic: 50 TERABYTE Data Storage
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3048
50 TERABYTE Data Storage
I remember the days of 3'4" floppy drives, and my first HDD over a GB!
386 power!
But it will be nice to have disc's that can fit terabytes of information on. Where did you hear this? Can you point us to an article about it?
386 power!
But it will be nice to have disc's that can fit terabytes of information on. Where did you hear this? Can you point us to an article about it?
- Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:33 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Invisibility cloak
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1143
Invisibility cloak
<t>Still not true "invisiblity" though really, hence me owning one of them snazy cloaks from Harry Pooshoot that he uses now and then. But ofcourse I only use it for the powers of good, you know like, rescuisng unsuspecting cats from tree's etc. But who knows, maybe this is step closer to what we ...
- Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:47 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: New Wallpapers [updated]
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2521
New Wallpapers [updated]
Rendering the lens flare on a black background, doing your smudging wave filter etc, then using the colour invert looks nice. Gives a strange browny colour in a white background.
- Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:00 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: New Wallpapers [updated]
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2521
New Wallpapers [updated]
Looks like lens flare, smudge tool, and then the wave filter, thats how Ive acheived the same effect.
- Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:08 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Playfull Past-Times
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1437
Playfull Past-Times
More conceptual work, if this can be called that. No real theme or symbolism in this one. I just wanted to give the idea of an etherial child playing in the woods. I had a hard time getting an effective looking light beam, and Im still not to pleased with the one I got, it just dosent seem too look ...
- Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:42 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Change Is In The Wind
- Replies: 30
- Views: 5254
Change Is In The Wind
Can we get an aquarium for the amphibeious members of the forums?
- Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:58 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Gallery
- Replies: 116
- Views: 18537
Gallery
<t>Im not sure about the sybolism in this one Ada, but when I look at the picture it kind of has two looks. The most obvious one to me, is of a kinf of path cut between two rock faces, and then the second, is if you look over to the left hand side, you can see what looks like and orange waterfall ...
- Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:52 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Salutations!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2079
Salutations!
<t>Yeah, Im like Tami here, more Photoshop than 3D, although I have had a few breif foreys into 3D, and as also said, our one and only Tibs is the one to speak to when it comes to C4D so be sure to check out some of his post. Nice to see someoen introducing themselves too. Looking forward to seeing ...
- Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:08 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Names and Pictures....
- Replies: 153
- Views: 22255
Names and Pictures....
Its a frige magnet from Menorca I think. I did the skining at my mates house so its his fridge you can see.
- Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:53 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: JAlbum [freeware]
- Replies: 1
- Views: 918
JAlbum [freeware]
<t>Not got chance to look at the product itself, but sounds like something that could be found usefull by people who are making large scale albums. This is definaltly something I will have a look into whilst Im developing my own portfolio which will include an "album" of my own generated art work ...