<t>I hope he learns his lesson well.<br/>
<br/>
During the time I spent with Killanet, Greg King was a dark shadow over the community. I never knew what his true motivation in doing it was, but it seemed like the kind of thing where you show your friends "LOL LOOK I CAN TAKE DOWN A COMMUNITY LOLOLOL ...
Search found 513 matches
- Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:31 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Greg King Pleads Guilty
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6816
- Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:44 pm
- Forum: The Darkroom
- Topic: Eyes
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2689
Eyes
[quote name='Tami' post='42417' date='Dec 23 2007, 12:18 PM']ahem /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />
/broomwack-shy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(broom)' />[/quote]
And Tami <3
/broomwack-shy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(broom)' />[/quote]
And Tami <3
- Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:22 pm
- Forum: The Darkroom
- Topic: Eyes
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2689
Eyes
Wow thanks guys /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
- Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:34 am
- Forum: The Darkroom
- Topic: Eyes
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2689
Eyes
Took a picture of my left eye today using my Fuji Finepix S9100. Flipped it over in Photoshop and it makes for an awesome dual-screen desktop, I think.
[url="http://frozenplague.net/images/eyes.jpg"]http://frozenplague.net/images/eyes.jpg[/url]
[url="http://frozenplague.net/images/eyes.jpg"]http://frozenplague.net/images/eyes.jpg[/url]
- Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:47 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Real life pics
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2999
Real life pics
Me after not shaving for 6 months.
- Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:07 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Is this true?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1046
Is this true?
<t>Hi guys, long time no speak. I'll probably drop in to the chatroom in the next few days to catch up.<br/>
<br/>
I was doing my daily reading and I came across this little gem:<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/11/fbi-cracks-down.html"]http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/11 ...
<br/>
I was doing my daily reading and I came across this little gem:<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/11/fbi-cracks-down.html"]http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/11 ...
- Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:18 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: How Santa Does it:
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1112
How Santa Does it:
I loved the ABC one.
"No wonder they call him Rudolf, the red-nosed reindeer, as this enormous amount of energy would not only immediately make the lead reindeer burst into flames"
"No wonder they call him Rudolf, the red-nosed reindeer, as this enormous amount of energy would not only immediately make the lead reindeer burst into flames"
- Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:24 am
- Forum: The Darkroom
- Topic: Digital Pix
- Replies: 289
- Views: 30245
Digital Pix
The last one looks so perfect... *stares*
- Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:31 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Chat Quotes
- Replies: 404
- Views: 77940
Chat Quotes
<t>(Not from here, but what the hell /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />)<br/>
<br/>
(20:56:00) <daniel_> who here knoes much about<br/>
(20:56:05) <daniel_> airconditioners<br/>
(20:56:19) <Radar> daniel, you press the ON button.<br/>
(20:56:21) <Radar> And they work.<br/>
(20:56:23) <Radar ...
<br/>
(20:56:00) <daniel_> who here knoes much about<br/>
(20:56:05) <daniel_> airconditioners<br/>
(20:56:19) <Radar> daniel, you press the ON button.<br/>
(20:56:21) <Radar> And they work.<br/>
(20:56:23) <Radar ...
- Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:38 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Promotion
- Replies: 16
- Views: 3528
Promotion
"Shiny Chains"... Reminded me of the scene in Saw 3. If you've seen the movie you'll know what I'm talking about.
Anyway, congratulations Vercz. You'll do good.
Anyway, congratulations Vercz. You'll do good.
- Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:43 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: HaHaHaHa Im Back!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1632
HaHaHaHa Im Back!
Who are you? /ani-cow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cow)' />
- Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:52 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: The Never-Ending Thread
- Replies: 630
- Views: 117852
The Never-Ending Thread
CAPTAIN PLANET!
- Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:51 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What happens to a Ferrari after hitting a pole at 200+ mph.... ?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1144
What happens to a Ferrari after hitting a pole at 200+ mph.... ?
[quote name='Ðrëñ' post='37375' date='Oct 31 2006, 08:20 AM']Holy CRAP! /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />[/quote]
^ What he said!
Where's the back of the car? In the next state over?
^ What he said!
Where's the back of the car? In the next state over?
- Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:43 am
- Forum: Geek Gadgets
- Topic: 50 TERABYTE Data Storage
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3048
50 TERABYTE Data Storage
I have 600gb of storage space already and another 220gig online thanks to dreamhost (200g) and ipowerweb (20g) respectively.
I have 415GB free.
I have 415GB free.
- Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:18 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Redrum
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1851
Happy Birthday Redrum
happy birthday redrum!
- Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:45 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Jeremy
- Replies: 23
- Views: 4118
Happy Birthday Jeremy
It's on whatever time I like here /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
- Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:19 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Jeremy
- Replies: 23
- Views: 4118
Happy Birthday Jeremy
The first anniversary of your 21st, p'haps?
(Line shamelessly stolen from Scrubs)
(Line shamelessly stolen from Scrubs)
- Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:48 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Guess it!
- Replies: 31
- Views: 6262
Guess it!
Samsung Digimax V4
- Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:04 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Guess it!
- Replies: 31
- Views: 6262
Guess it!
[quote name='Scott' post='34296' date='Jul 24 2006, 12:04 AM']Horrid headphones /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />[/quote]
Believe it or not, they are really comfortable /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Believe it or not, they are really comfortable /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:52 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Guess it!
- Replies: 31
- Views: 6262
Guess it!
Indeed! It is headphones!
Congrats Gadget. My camera has a macro zoom of just 6cm, so it allows me to take close up photos.
[url="http://image.aving.net/img/2005/10/31/MDR-XD100.jpg"]http://image.aving.net/img/2005/10/31/MDR-XD100.jpg[/url] are the headphones.
Congrats Gadget. My camera has a macro zoom of just 6cm, so it allows me to take close up photos.
[url="http://image.aving.net/img/2005/10/31/MDR-XD100.jpg"]http://image.aving.net/img/2005/10/31/MDR-XD100.jpg[/url] are the headphones.
- Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:06 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Guess it!
- Replies: 31
- Views: 6262
Guess it!
No zoom. Just macro focus.
- Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:23 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: I hacked Jumba!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1780
I hacked Jumba!
<t>As a clarification, I digg'd the story AFTER they fixed it.<br/>
<br/>
What someone said about deleting databases was a JOKE, you know? The "ha ha" kind.<br/>
<br/>
I didn't keep any of the information I saw inside the databases, and I didn't edit, delete or otherwise interfere with the data on ...
<br/>
What someone said about deleting databases was a JOKE, you know? The "ha ha" kind.<br/>
<br/>
I didn't keep any of the information I saw inside the databases, and I didn't edit, delete or otherwise interfere with the data on ...
- Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:26 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: I hacked Jumba!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1780
I hacked Jumba!
I didn't flaunt it around "everywhere" I revealed VERY little information about it before they fixed it. All I said was that it was on Jumba.
After they fixed it I revealed how I did it.
After they fixed it I revealed how I did it.
- Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:55 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: I hacked Jumba!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1780
I hacked Jumba!
Ok. I downloaded phpMyAdmin to the server using wget, then extracted it. Then I went to the folder like [url="http://site.com/phpMyAdmin"]http://site.com/phpMyAdmin[/url] and saw that I had root access.
Jumba is a 5000+ client webhosting company.
Jumba is a 5000+ client webhosting company.
- Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:25 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: I hacked Jumba!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1780
I hacked Jumba!
[url="http://digg.com/security/I_hacked_Jumba!#c2382525"]http://digg.com/security/I_hacked_Jumba!#c2382525[/url]
- Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:00 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Stukem (MP3)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1577
Stukem (MP3)
Great song!
Definitely one to add to Winamp's playlist.
Definitely one to add to Winamp's playlist.
- Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:43 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Guess it!
- Replies: 31
- Views: 6262
Guess it!
<r>[quote name='Vercz' post='34147' date='Jul 13 2006, 06:41 PM']for some reason im thinking meteorite.[/quote]<br/>
no<br/>
<br/>
[quote name='Ðrëñ' post='34149' date='Jul 13 2006, 11:41 PM']I'm thinking it's radar's FACE! haha jk /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />[/quote]<br/>
<br/>
no<br ...
no<br/>
<br/>
[quote name='Ðrëñ' post='34149' date='Jul 13 2006, 11:41 PM']I'm thinking it's radar's FACE! haha jk /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />[/quote]<br/>
<br/>
no<br ...
- Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:01 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Guess it!
- Replies: 31
- Views: 6262
Guess it!
Bolding a hint wasn't a big enough clue for you?
I paid money to get into where I bought it from too.
I paid money to get into where I bought it from too.
- Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:04 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Guess it!
- Replies: 31
- Views: 6262
Guess it!
<r>[quote name='Sylo-X-' post='34132' date='Jul 12 2006, 11:39 PM']Its a bagel /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />[/quote]<br/>
No.<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
[quote name='Tami' post='34133' date='Jul 13 2006, 12:02 AM']it looks like something that has survived one of your explosive experiments ...
No.<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
[quote name='Tami' post='34133' date='Jul 13 2006, 12:02 AM']it looks like something that has survived one of your explosive experiments ...
- Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:26 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Guess it!
- Replies: 31
- Views: 6262
Guess it!
Why does everyone think it's a garbage bag?
Well, I suppose you're all on the same wavelength.
No, it's not a garbage bag and it's not any of the following either:
A turd
a date (fruit)
a fossil
satellite photo of a mountain range
Well, I suppose you're all on the same wavelength.
No, it's not a garbage bag and it's not any of the following either:
A turd
a date (fruit)
a fossil
satellite photo of a mountain range
- Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:43 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Guess it!
- Replies: 31
- Views: 6262
Guess it!
[img]http://www.frozenplague.net/img/SV400022.jpg[/img]
No clues to start with.
First one to guess it gets bragging rights.
No clues to start with.
First one to guess it gets bragging rights.
- Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:52 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Misc. Screenshots
- Replies: 57
- Views: 11948
Misc. Screenshots
I have no clue why it errored out on you in such a spectactular fashion, but it did.
Good luck.
Good luck.
- Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:03 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Misc. Screenshots
- Replies: 57
- Views: 11948
Misc. Screenshots
[url="http://www.frozenplague.net/img/rubybb.png"]Screenshot of a forum system I am developing in Ruby on Rails.[/url]
- Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:30 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Sylo
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2199
Happy Birthday Sylo
I was planning on setting off a big sparkler bomb under the old bomb (a 1980s car) on the front lawn... we needed a way to get rid of it.
- Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:04 am
- Forum: Guild Wars
- Topic: [VHD] Have/Need Item List
- Replies: 27
- Views: 3823
[VHD] Have/Need Item List
Warrior Rune of Major Absorption
Absorbs 2 damage per attack
2 Spiritwood Planks
48 Wood Planks
2 Steel Ingots
Exactly what I have in my storage.
Absorbs 2 damage per attack
2 Spiritwood Planks
48 Wood Planks
2 Steel Ingots
Exactly what I have in my storage.
- Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:03 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Funny story, but no idea what happened....help me
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2651
Funny story, but no idea what happened....help me
<t>[quote name='to@ds' post='33650' date='Jun 16 2006, 03:58 PM']Wasnt instant messaging and e-mail invented for staying in touch with freidns? I just dont understand why people would want to fill their boring existance (myself included) by reading about other peoples boring existance. The techno ...
- Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:40 pm
- Forum: Biographical Writing
- Topic: Serving Who Better?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3399
Serving Who Better?
<t>*Casts Rebirth on "Serving You Better"*<br/>
<br/>
I started at Coles on the 10th of March, 2005. They offered me a checkout job and then switched me over to Grocery. Grocery consists of opening boxes and putting stuff on the shelf, then going out back, crushing said boxes using the bailer, then ...
<br/>
I started at Coles on the 10th of March, 2005. They offered me a checkout job and then switched me over to Grocery. Grocery consists of opening boxes and putting stuff on the shelf, then going out back, crushing said boxes using the bailer, then ...
- Thu May 25, 2006 11:55 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Which Smiley Are You?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1803
Which Smiley Are You?
I got that too.
- Wed May 17, 2006 12:45 am
- Forum: Guild Wars
- Topic: Guild Wars Screen Shots
- Replies: 31
- Views: 4389
Guild Wars Screen Shots
<t>[url="http://www.frozenplague.net/img/gw001.jpg"]http://www.frozenplague.net/img/gw001.jpg[/url]<br/>
[url="http://www.frozenplague.net/img/gw002.jpg"]http://www.frozenplague.net/img/gw002.jpg[/url]<br/>
[url="http://www.frozenplague.net/img/gw003.jpg"]http://www.frozenplague.net/img/gw003.jpg ...
[url="http://www.frozenplague.net/img/gw002.jpg"]http://www.frozenplague.net/img/gw002.jpg[/url]<br/>
[url="http://www.frozenplague.net/img/gw003.jpg"]http://www.frozenplague.net/img/gw003.jpg ...
- Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:09 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy 15th Birthday Mike
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1766
Happy 15th Birthday Mike
Come over to Australia where we have such great drivers as... er... umm... well, yeah. :S
- Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:38 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: BOOM!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2943
BOOM!
k. the 375ml can failed.
The aluminium melted way too easily.
Hence why we then did it in a steel & tin 250g tin:
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmsMAQ4bDqA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmsMAQ4bDqA[/url]
~300 sparklers.
The aluminium melted way too easily.
Hence why we then did it in a steel & tin 250g tin:
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmsMAQ4bDqA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmsMAQ4bDqA[/url]
~300 sparklers.
- Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:13 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: BOOM!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2943
BOOM!
We're doing one tonight.
This time in a 375ml can.
This time in a 375ml can.
- Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:42 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy 15th Birthday Mike
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1766
Happy 15th Birthday Mike
Send me a piece of the cake please.
Happy 15th birthday Mike.
Happy 15th birthday Mike.
- Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:36 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: BOOM!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2943
BOOM!
<t>[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLVEAQCvnYE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLVEAQCvnYE[/url]<br/>
<br/>
I'm the one saying "Abort! Abort!" the camera wouldn't stop processing the first image /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /><br/>
<br/>
[url="http://www.frozenplague.net/img/SV400100 ...
<br/>
I'm the one saying "Abort! Abort!" the camera wouldn't stop processing the first image /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /><br/>
<br/>
[url="http://www.frozenplague.net/img/SV400100 ...
- Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:03 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: D-Link Signs On As A Storm Sponsor
- Replies: 3
- Views: 990
D-Link Signs On As A Storm Sponsor
woot woot
- Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:50 am
- Forum: Windows Help
- Topic: Networked Drives...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1493
Networked Drives...
<t>I've heard something along the lines of the first one but as for the second one, I have no clue.<br/>
<br/>
Setting up a domain is a very complicated way of simply blocking access to a file or a folder, but a very effective one. To set up a domain you'll need either Windows 2000 or Windows NT (I ...
<br/>
Setting up a domain is a very complicated way of simply blocking access to a file or a folder, but a very effective one. To set up a domain you'll need either Windows 2000 or Windows NT (I ...
- Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:56 am
- Forum: Windows Help
- Topic: Networked Drives...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1493
Networked Drives...
Set up a domain, domain controller, add your brother's and sister's users to a certain group, set perms on the group for no access to the folder. Create your own user, set perms on that for full access.
The only way I can think of right now.
The only way I can think of right now.
- Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:55 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: The 24 Season 5 Thread
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1033
The 24 Season 5 Thread
THREE MORE SEASONS?! But that's like *counts* ~72*0.75 (each ep is technically only 45 mins long) hours!
- Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:02 pm
- Forum: Fiction Writing
- Topic: Clients
- Replies: 22
- Views: 4589
Clients
<t>The phone rings. I roll over to check the time, only 7:30 in the morning. I’ll wring the neck of the /censored.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cens)' /> who’s calling me if and/or when I find out who it is.<br/>
<br/>
I climb out of bed and look for my new phone. I still haven’t gotten used to ...
<br/>
I climb out of bed and look for my new phone. I still haven’t gotten used to ...
- Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:02 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Chat Quotes
- Replies: 404
- Views: 77940
Chat Quotes
Am I really *that* bad?
Oh wait, I am that bad!
Oh wait, I am that bad!