Lol stupid hosting site :-S [img]http://mortalsouljas.com/uploader/store/main.jpg[/img]
that was my old one -.-
Search found 6 matches
- Wed Apr 14, 2004 1:28 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Banner Request
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1417
- Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:25 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Deepest Song Ever
- Replies: 62
- Views: 6842
Deepest Song Ever
Knockin on heavens door, Remember when thats about it.
- Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:32 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Banner Request
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1417
Banner Request
<t>Alrighty well I'm requesting a banner x.X. Just some specifications: Should have a grey background with light blue writing, Um needs too say oX scripting. Should say 'Scripting to a new level.' Should be this size: [img]http://www.hostultra.com/~XoX/main.jpg[/img] I dont like that one that much ...
- Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:57 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Worst Song Ever
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7116
Worst Song Ever
Worst song ever: She Bangs by William Hung. Reason:
[quote]Ya cant sing ya cant dance what more do ya need?[/quote]
And his music video. :|
[quote]Ya cant sing ya cant dance what more do ya need?[/quote]
And his music video. :|
- Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:28 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: GraphixGround News
- Replies: 91
- Views: 9864
GraphixGround News
<t>Lol well...if I found Graphix Ground (More like registered earlier) then I woulda welcomed myself. I asked Ozzy what happened but he seemed kinda mad when I mentioned your name. Anyways thanks Scott for giving me the link to the site. I'm not much on Graphics but I'm here for the fun. Thanks for ...
- Sun Apr 11, 2004 8:38 pm
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Graphixground Dictionary
- Replies: 3
- Views: 836
Graphixground Dictionary
Oh yeah and har dideee har har is Vercz way of laughing /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />