hmm...
Just what I was looking for...Tibs reckon I could get a copy of your source?
Search found 262 matches
- Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:33 am
- Forum: PHP & MySQL
- Topic: Very basic gallery
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1865
- Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:18 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Chat Quotes
- Replies: 404
- Views: 77507
Chat Quotes
rofl @ Paradox Paradox as in Serpent/Rains I wonder?
- Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:15 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 84
- Replies: 21
- Views: 4030
Banner Competition 84
Love the example. And love your winner endo. rofl
- Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:46 am
- Forum: Web Design Principles
- Topic: Cozy
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1618
Cozy
What radar said. Definitely. Puff /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
- Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:13 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Kobra
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1071
Happy Birthday Kobra
Happy Birthday mate.
rofl at Power Puff girls /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
rofl at Power Puff girls /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
- Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:27 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: New Google Search Interface?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 721
New Google Search Interface?
<t>Hello Dren,<br/>
<br/>
This has been out for quite some time for google.com.au but I don't know about you. At least a week for me. I know I like it a fair amount. But it gives it to much of a portal web template feel...<br/>
<br/>
/ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' /> L0rdG0h4n /ph34r ...
<br/>
This has been out for quite some time for google.com.au but I don't know about you. At least a week for me. I know I like it a fair amount. But it gives it to much of a portal web template feel...<br/>
<br/>
/ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' /> L0rdG0h4n /ph34r ...
- Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:19 am
- Forum: Help & Suggestions
- Topic: KB Request
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1874
KB Request
So can't even add a page to have the hyperlinks?
- Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:14 am
- Forum: Help & Suggestions
- Topic: KB Request
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1874
KB Request
<t>Is it possible to get something added to the Control Panel of KB so we can add our own Custom Pages? If you know what I mean? Kinda like coding our own Portfolio's and I host the whole code for it on my own site but I make it work through my KB Custom Page. Or a 1 file PHP & MS Access DB ...
- Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:01 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: User Bars
- Replies: 30
- Views: 6056
User Bars
meh ok
- Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:33 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: User Bars
- Replies: 30
- Views: 6056
User Bars
Can I get a KillaNet User one that looks like your KillaAdmin one please Dren?
- Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:28 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: User Bars
- Replies: 30
- Views: 6056
User Bars
Your welcome. I went through UserBars.Com looking for the ones that would suit me. I'm loading lol
- Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:29 pm
- Forum: Builds & Mods
- Topic: Front USB Ports
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1464
Front USB Ports
Sweet. I did this to an old computer of mine. See the computer I have at the moment though has the ports on the front but...the motherboard doesn't have the
- Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:47 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: User Bars
- Replies: 30
- Views: 6056
User Bars
<r>Nice! sweet ubars Tami /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /><br/>
<br/>
Suggestions:<br/>
Tami: Maybe try some variations of fonts.<br/>
HoaX`: How can I suggest they are sweeeeeeeeeet!<br/>
Tech: Nice work. Again try some font variations.<br/>
<br/>
Last Note:<br/>
Tibs: [url="http ...
<br/>
Suggestions:<br/>
Tami: Maybe try some variations of fonts.<br/>
HoaX`: How can I suggest they are sweeeeeeeeeet!<br/>
Tech: Nice work. Again try some font variations.<br/>
<br/>
Last Note:<br/>
Tibs: [url="http ...
- Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:15 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: New member
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2292
New member
Welcome!
I hope you enjoy it here!
I hope you enjoy it here!
- Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:10 pm
- Forum: Tech Industry News
- Topic: Gotcha: Did Microsoft use Warez for Windows XP?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 981
Gotcha: Did Microsoft use Warez for Windows XP?
ROFPMSL! I wanna see microsnots reply to this /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
- Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:07 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 53
- Replies: 25
- Views: 3946
Wallpaper Competition 53
This place never stops growing. Pro work from everybody /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
- Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:05 pm
- Forum: Fiction Writing
- Topic: Yesterday
- Replies: 18
- Views: 3304
Yesterday
Radar,
I love your creativity /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> How many pages all up now mate?
I love your creativity /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> How many pages all up now mate?
- Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:03 pm
- Forum: Poetry
- Topic: ooh... elegy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1247
ooh... elegy
Weird that is. But it reminds of something. I let you know when I figure out what it is reminding me of...
- Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:48 pm
- Forum: Web Design Principles
- Topic: Coding a CMS
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1111
Coding a CMS
Is there a problem RuffRyders?
- Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:57 pm
- Forum: Web Design Principles
- Topic: Coding a CMS
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1111
Coding a CMS
<t>CMS' can be the hardest thing in the world to code. So I have come up with this little article written by yours truly. Firstly you need to consider what you want to give the users in using your CMS. Firstly you want it to be easy for the user to operate. In the operating case it can be the site's ...
- Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:33 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 77
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2259
Banner Competition 77
hmm
Congrats.
Night sky bit of a hard one.
Nice banner Pab.
Congrats.
Night sky bit of a hard one.
Nice banner Pab.
- Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:31 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What If...
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1068
What If...
I dunno. But it'd have to be more than that of my phone /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:02 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Chat Quotes
- Replies: 404
- Views: 77507
Chat Quotes
[quote](3:57pm) &Radar : i'm a noob[/quote]
finally he admits it!
finally he admits it!
- Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:02 pm
- Forum: Windows Help
- Topic: Networking Xandros
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1101
Networking Xandros
<t>Can anybody please help me find or write me a tutorial on how to link 2 Xandros Linux Computers together and link them both to a windows XP/NT computer....it's sort of going between the 2 because we found something called Samba that can make them link together and create a perfect network. so far ...
- Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:30 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Emoticon Changes
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1473
Emoticon Changes
<t>/gun_owned_h4h.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(pwn)' /> == should be called Adaera or NightStorm(I know we already got a NightStorm) <br/>
/shutup3.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(chain)' /> == MIKE /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> CAVE BOY! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D ...
/shutup3.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(chain)' /> == MIKE /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> CAVE BOY! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D ...
- Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:07 am
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Avatar & Sig request
- Replies: 20
- Views: 4682
Avatar & Sig request
I see nushing :S
- Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:51 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: LEGO® Digital Designer [free]
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1461
LEGO® Digital Designer [free]
copies Radar lol
- Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:58 am
- Forum: Windows Help
- Topic: IE Script Erros! >_< >_< >_< >_<!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1628
IE Script Erros! >_< >_< >_< >_<!
Typical IE /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
- Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:30 am
- Forum: Geek Gadgets
- Topic: Graphics Keyboards
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1564
Graphics Keyboards
OMFG!
*does Kath & Kim*
give to moooooooooi!
Dreamweaver & Photoshop Please! /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
*does Kath & Kim*
give to moooooooooi!
Dreamweaver & Photoshop Please! /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:40 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What Are You Doing?
- Replies: 39
- Views: 5676
What Are You Doing?
Replying to this topic...I'm bored!
- Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:54 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Short Movie Clip
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1361
Short Movie Clip
Awesome! Before it floods the whole screen it looks like lungs /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:00 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 54 Vote
- Replies: 1
- Views: 559
Banner Competition 54 Vote
I can't vote... I can't see entry #2 :S wouldn't be fair if I tried to vote :S
- Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:33 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Trin's mullet
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1411
Trin's mullet
rofl @ big cheesy grin in the first pic tom /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
- Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:29 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Rebel Cause
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1047
Rebel Cause
Did you add the tatoo yourself? and where did you get the origonal picture of the girl?
Other than those questions! /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> Good Work! /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Other than those questions! /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> Good Work! /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
- Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:28 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Aesthetic Changes
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1478
Aesthetic Changes
Tibs: them flowers seem....rather green /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:38 am
- Forum: PHP & MySQL
- Topic: Simplistic Winamp 'Now Playing" image
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1749
Simplistic Winamp 'Now Playing" image
Awesome!
How long did that take you?
How long did that take you?
- Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:34 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: August MOTM Nominations
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1684
August MOTM Nominations
<r>For 1.5 Points I would like to nominate Tibs,<br/>
for all the great help <B><s>[b]</s>he<e>[/b]</e></B> has given me over the past month with getting started on 3d art /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /><br/>
<br/>
For the other 1.5 Points I would like to nominate Rify,<br/>
same ...
for all the great help <B><s>[b]</s>he<e>[/b]</e></B> has given me over the past month with getting started on 3d art /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /><br/>
<br/>
For the other 1.5 Points I would like to nominate Rify,<br/>
same ...
- Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:38 pm
- Forum: Paint Shop Pro
- Topic: Eye lids
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2735
Eye lids
Nice Job Shy!
Yours windows theme is errr...interesting lol /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Warmest,
LG
Yours windows theme is errr...interesting lol /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Warmest,
LG
- Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:08 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 53
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1480
Banner Competition 53
Awesome Kentie! Eye of The Tiger I like it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Shy nice job lol stop staring at me ! :@ /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Shy nice job lol stop staring at me ! :@ /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:46 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Need ideas (help)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1585
Need ideas (help)
<t>Hey Racer,<br/>
Don't listen to Kobra he lies /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Dren, I have my own style similar to yours! Rap Music and Linkinpark vs. Jay-Z get's me going through the words of love and so forth!<br/>
<br/>
Warmest,<br/>
LG<br/>
<br/>
P.S.: I made my first Blender Work ...
Don't listen to Kobra he lies /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Dren, I have my own style similar to yours! Rap Music and Linkinpark vs. Jay-Z get's me going through the words of love and so forth!<br/>
<br/>
Warmest,<br/>
LG<br/>
<br/>
P.S.: I made my first Blender Work ...
- Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:03 am
- Forum: IRC Scripting
- Topic: Tutorials/Snippets
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1403
Tutorials/Snippets
<r>that's stupidity /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /><br/>
<br/>
Here are 2/25 of my eXtremely Useless Aliases Series /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /><br/>
<CODE><s>[code]</s>alias blocks { var %a1 = $len($1-),%b1 = 1 | while (%b1 <= %a1) { var %c11 = $iif($mid($1-,%b1,1 ...
<br/>
Here are 2/25 of my eXtremely Useless Aliases Series /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /><br/>
<CODE><s>[code]</s>alias blocks { var %a1 = $len($1-),%b1 = 1 | while (%b1 <= %a1) { var %c11 = $iif($mid($1-,%b1,1 ...
- Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:12 pm
- Forum: Help & Suggestions
- Topic: Found Buggage
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2828
Found Buggage
So I guess I was right yes/no?
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
- Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:19 am
- Forum: Tech Industry News
- Topic: Macromedia Studio 8 Released
- Replies: 1
- Views: 630
Macromedia Studio 8 Released
<t>Hey,<br/>
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Dad says 50/50 /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /><br/>
In other words I am getting Macromedia Studio 8...I am going to try and make my own flash site so if you want to try and bare with me please do /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon ...
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Dad says 50/50 /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /><br/>
In other words I am getting Macromedia Studio 8...I am going to try and make my own flash site so if you want to try and bare with me please do /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon ...
- Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:16 am
- Forum: Help & Suggestions
- Topic: Found Buggage
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2828
Found Buggage
<t>Ok,<br/>
I know I am not anything to do with KillaBlogs but....I found the fix /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /><br/>
It's in there skin coding /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> and yes I've looked at the source.<br/>
I do not know how to explain the error in the source ...
I know I am not anything to do with KillaBlogs but....I found the fix /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /><br/>
It's in there skin coding /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> and yes I've looked at the source.<br/>
I do not know how to explain the error in the source ...
- Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:21 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Kentie
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2015
Happy Birthday Kentie
Happy Birthday Kentie
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
- Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:46 am
- Forum: The Darkroom
- Topic: my animals ^.^
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1459
my animals ^.^
1 human? you mean yourself? or did ya kidnap Adaera?
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
- Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:59 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: KillaBlogs version 2
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1716
KillaBlogs version 2
<t>Righto then /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> I like it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> except I've kinda stuffed up /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> I think I might get to work fixing up my blog /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /><br/>
<br/>
<br ...
<br/>
<br ...
- Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:48 am
- Forum: Graphix Battle Arena
- Topic: Electrix vs. us3rX
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3928
Electrix vs. us3rX
electrix,
that is some nice work, I am seriously not a big fan of white...that seems to have done something funny? What'd you do to it this time?
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
that is some nice work, I am seriously not a big fan of white...that seems to have done something funny? What'd you do to it this time?
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
- Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:40 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: KillaBlogs version 2
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1716
KillaBlogs version 2
Nice Job Buzzard /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> I love the features...I had to restore my layout and now I have the KBAdmin Blog layout for some unknown reason.
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
- Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:10 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: doot doot... It's a FOOT (Just for you nem LOL)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1260
doot doot... It's a FOOT (Just for you nem LOL)
Yer...and the leg going up is slanted too much to the right bring it to the left abit /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements