Search found 2 matches
- Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:51 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Image
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1017
Image
<t>Hello and thank you all for the very fast responses.I was sent to the chatroom by tulip.I have a team on msn of scripters and were currently putting a script together and I wanted for a background.I will give credits in script for making this for me.I told her when I went to chatroom what it was ...
- Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:32 am
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Image
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1017
Image
<t>Hello<br/>
I was wanting a design as such.<br/>
<br/>
800X900<br/>
Purple-Black<br/>
Team Xpedition- Lettering 3D Fadded coloring Dropping on the background.<br/>
Image of lights shining below lettering.<br/>
<br/>
Wanted to thank you all for offering your services free of charge.<br/>
<br ...
I was wanting a design as such.<br/>
<br/>
800X900<br/>
Purple-Black<br/>
Team Xpedition- Lettering 3D Fadded coloring Dropping on the background.<br/>
Image of lights shining below lettering.<br/>
<br/>
Wanted to thank you all for offering your services free of charge.<br/>
<br ...