I'm making a list of game-ready model shops, if you know another ones please tell me ^^ here's what I've found so far:
(alphabetically sorted)
[b]3dbud.com[/b]
[img]http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/8018/83767809.jpg[/img]
(fantasy characters - animals - monters) - <they have just updated new ...
Search found 2 matches
- Thu May 06, 2010 12:21 am
- Forum: 3D & Animation
- Topic: Game- ready model shops
- Replies: 0
- Views: 946
- Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:43 pm
- Forum: Poser
- Topic: Game- ready model shops
- Replies: 0
- Views: 792
Game- ready model shops
I'm making a list of game-ready model shops, if you know another ones please tell me ^^ here's what I've found so far:
(alphabetically sorted)
[b]3dbud.com[/b]
[img]http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/8018/83767809.jpg[/img]
(fantasy characters - animals - monters) - <they have just updated new ...
(alphabetically sorted)
[b]3dbud.com[/b]
[img]http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/8018/83767809.jpg[/img]
(fantasy characters - animals - monters) - <they have just updated new ...