Search found 2 matches
- Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:35 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Judge Rebukes "Noisy" Prison For Waking Up Inmate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1668
Judge Rebukes "Noisy" Prison For Waking Up Inmate
[quote name='Wingx' post='7355' date='Aug 8 2004, 12:23 PM']Ok, i respect all your opinions... but i do find that an inmate has rights... I agree that his 'suffering' by the rounds doesn't even come close to the suffering of the victims family, but if a judge just lets this go, where will it end ...
- Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:27 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Judge Rebukes "Noisy" Prison For Waking Up Inmate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1668
Judge Rebukes "Noisy" Prison For Waking Up Inmate
[quote name='to@ds' post='6753' date='Jul 29 2004, 10:12 PM']I just dont think his mental torture from sleepless nights compares to the sleepless nights of his victims family and friends, or the mental torture they have undergone as a result of his actions.[/quote]
I am one of Eleanor's family ...
I am one of Eleanor's family ...