<t>[quote name='Dren' post='43827' date='Apr 29 2008, 07:52 AM']Hey, bobcally. Welcome to the community /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /><br/>
<br/>
I have not used that website to translate webpages. I've always used things like Google Translation and Babelfish from AltaVista[/quote]<br ...
Search found 2 matches
- Thu May 01, 2008 2:54 am
- Forum: Web Design Principles
- Topic: Free website translation – thoughts please?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1085
- Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:25 am
- Forum: Web Design Principles
- Topic: Free website translation – thoughts please?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1085
Free website translation – thoughts please?
<t>Hi <br/>
<br/>
I’ve come across a tool to add to sites I do that translates everything free ([url="http://www.appliedlanguage.com/trans/free_quick.aspx"]http://www.appliedlanguage.com/trans/free_quick.aspx[/url]), only downside is a link back to the providing site – that I can see of anyway ...
<br/>
I’ve come across a tool to add to sites I do that translates everything free ([url="http://www.appliedlanguage.com/trans/free_quick.aspx"]http://www.appliedlanguage.com/trans/free_quick.aspx[/url]), only downside is a link back to the providing site – that I can see of anyway ...