<t>[quote name='Ambiguity' post='41052' date='Oct 9 2007, 02:34 PM']I think I seen this tutorial somewhere else, but it was longer and had to do something with the rendering settings too.Anyways nice tutorial, thanks for sharing with us. /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />[/quote]<br/>
<br ...
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:45 pm
- Forum: Cinema 4D
- Topic: Basic room tutorial
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5671
- Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:54 am
- Forum: Cinema 4D
- Topic: Basic room tutorial
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5671
Basic room tutorial
Thanks guys!
I don't use the boole either, but it's a god way for beginners to start with. I usually work with the knife and bridge tool when modeling this kind of stuff.
I don't use the boole either, but it's a god way for beginners to start with. I usually work with the knife and bridge tool when modeling this kind of stuff.
- Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:14 am
- Forum: Cinema 4D
- Topic: Basic room tutorial
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5671
Basic room tutorial
Hi everyone, this is my first tutorial and my first post on this great community.
In this tutorial I will show you how to make basic room(walls, door, window and floor), no furnitures and stuff like that for now. It should be easy to follow, no complicated things. It’s based on basic cube modelling ...
In this tutorial I will show you how to make basic room(walls, door, window and floor), no furnitures and stuff like that for now. It should be easy to follow, no complicated things. It’s based on basic cube modelling ...