<t>Thanks guys.<br/>
<br/>
I am currently doing my masters in Strategic Management, going well, bit busy though /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /><br/>
<br/>
It's not that weird u don't know me Dren, if u knew me it would be from another site where both Alex and Tami were staff members as ...
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:30 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hi..
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1932
Hi..
<t>Well, talked to Tami on GW the other day, decided to re register here, I was a member already I think, but forgot all my info, including username and email. <br/>
<br/>
Some people might remember me from another forum, where I carried the same username. Not much else to tell about myself, except ...
<br/>
Some people might remember me from another forum, where I carried the same username. Not much else to tell about myself, except ...