Search found 51 matches
- Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:16 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Finally!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1643
Finally!
Thanks for the replies guys.
- Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:38 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Finally!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1643
Finally!
Thanks, glad you like it /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />.
- Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:54 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Finally!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1643
Finally!
It took me forever but I can finally show this!
[url="http://graphics-pp.deviantart.com/art/Dodge-Challenger-Concept-70164614"]http://graphics-pp.deviantart.com/art/Dodg...oncept-70164614[/url]
Read Artist's Comments please.
[url="http://graphics-pp.deviantart.com/art/Dodge-Challenger-Concept-70164614"]http://graphics-pp.deviantart.com/art/Dodg...oncept-70164614[/url]
Read Artist's Comments please.
- Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:41 pm
- Forum: 3D Graphics
- Topic: Darkfire 3D
- Replies: 20
- Views: 4032
Darkfire 3D
Hurray for kindgom hearts!I forgot to beat numba II but I gotta level up so I can beat sephy first.
Anyways nice stuff, hope to see more of it soon /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />.
Anyways nice stuff, hope to see more of it soon /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />.
- Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:37 pm
- Forum: 3D Graphics
- Topic: Sylo's Cinema 4D Junk
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1825
Sylo's Cinema 4D Junk
<t>[quote name='Sylo-X-' post='33946' date='Jun 30 2006, 11:15 AM']Yeah i have trouble finding stuff that would be good to model. I dont want to model a pen or a pencil yet cause to tell you the truth i dont know where to start.[/quote]<br/>
*cough*Cylinder*cough*<br/>
<br/>
Anyways nicejob on the ...
*cough*Cylinder*cough*<br/>
<br/>
Anyways nicejob on the ...
- Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:29 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: [Vexel] S15 Nissan Silvia.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2798
[Vexel] S15 Nissan Silvia.
Nice one, reminds me I gotta finish mine sept it's going to take for ever to "paint" the thread on the wheel /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
- Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:44 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Kingdom Hearts 2
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1387
Kingdom Hearts 2
Someone mentioned to me that I should add a more deifined light source so I did that, changed the blues tone, and fixed the white block so it's actually white now
- Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:15 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Kingdom Hearts 2
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1387
Kingdom Hearts 2
Thanks guys, the block is just a little design we use to accent the tag, a lot of people on other Forums have done it.Anyways I'm really glad you guys liked it, it's my first design that I've really liked in months./happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
- Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:07 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Kingdom Hearts 2
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1387
Kingdom Hearts 2
<t>[img]http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8683/kh2tagta2.png[/img]<br/>
<br/>
I should probably current it right?<br/>
<br/>
V.2<br/>
[img]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1846/kh2tagdk3.png[/img]<br/>
<br/>
Figured out why the block looked grey so I changed it to white, and I messed with the ...
<br/>
I should probably current it right?<br/>
<br/>
V.2<br/>
[img]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1846/kh2tagdk3.png[/img]<br/>
<br/>
Figured out why the block looked grey so I changed it to white, and I messed with the ...
- Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:34 pm
- Forum: Cinema 4D
- Topic: Basic room tutorial
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5615
Basic room tutorial
I think I seen this tutorial somewhere else, but it was longer and had to do something with the rendering settings too.Anyways nice tutorial, thanks for sharing with us. /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
- Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:32 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Valkyrie Profile
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1607
Valkyrie Profile
I don't think I brushed in yellow, it must be one of my adjustment layers that made it like that.Thanks for the comment btw.
- Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:14 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Valkyrie Profile
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1607
Valkyrie Profile
Thought so, photographers and GFXers nowadays are very similar in the way they rate images /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />.
- Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:09 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Valkyrie Profile
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1607
Valkyrie Profile
<t>Finally someone who understands why I don't like it lol.You seem to have alot of knowledge about this type of art, do you visit forums that have these, or you a photographer or something?The only things I liked about this tag was that she looks like she was flying up to the heavens and as you ...
- Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:11 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Valkyrie Profile
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1607
Valkyrie Profile
I haven't made anything in awhile so I thought I'd try.
[img]http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/5625/valkyrietagtc1.png[/img]
I'm not a big fan of it myself, but other people seem to like it...
[img]http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/5625/valkyrietagtc1.png[/img]
I'm not a big fan of it myself, but other people seem to like it...
- Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:08 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: [Vexel] Ford Falcon
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2131
[Vexel] Ford Falcon
<t>[quote name='NightStorm' post='41005' date='Oct 6 2007, 01:14 AM']Yeah, you know... when compared to walking.<br/>
Unless you have to push. Then it's better to just walk.<br/>
<br/>
*cough*[/quote]<br/>
DOOM!Your so going to contract a horrible disease for that.<br/>
<br/>
Anyways nice job on the ...
Unless you have to push. Then it's better to just walk.<br/>
<br/>
*cough*[/quote]<br/>
DOOM!Your so going to contract a horrible disease for that.<br/>
<br/>
Anyways nice job on the ...
- Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:43 pm
- Forum: Photo & Camera Discussion
- Topic: Filters vs. Photoshop
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1057
Filters vs. Photoshop
Sometimes you need a little help, it's not like photoshop can take the photos for you, it's just enhancing lighting and colors like any digital camera does.
- Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:21 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Zero
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1705
Zero
Not really, It's just brighter which is also an easy fix.
- Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:30 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Zero
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1705
Zero
Besides the blur which one is better, I can always just blur V.2 more.KoF stands for King of Fighters, It's a video game kinda like Street Fighter, and my KoF Tag would be the one currently in my signature.
- Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:11 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Zero
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1705
Zero
<t>Thanks for the reply, I think compared to my older tags this one isn't that great though, I may go back and re-do it.I do like how the "Z" on his hand came out and the effect next to his shoulder, so I would probably make few if any changes to those parts.<br/>
<br/>
EDIT:<br/>
V.2 is up, should ...
<br/>
EDIT:<br/>
V.2 is up, should ...
- Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:14 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Zero
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1705
Zero
<t>Well, it's been awhile since I have made something so I thought I would see how rusty I got.<br/>
<br/>
[img]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8382/zerotagal8.png[/img]<br/>
<br/>
It actually didn't turn out half bad IMO.<br/>
<br/>
V.2<br/>
[img]http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/3782 ...
<br/>
[img]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8382/zerotagal8.png[/img]<br/>
<br/>
It actually didn't turn out half bad IMO.<br/>
<br/>
V.2<br/>
[img]http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/3782 ...
- Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:22 pm
- Forum: Cinema 4D
- Topic: Tire thread tutorial.
- Replies: 60
- Views: 47437
Tire thread tutorial.
The edges of the rim come out way too straight without the Hyper NURBS.
- Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:52 am
- Forum: Cinema 4D
- Topic: Tire thread tutorial.
- Replies: 60
- Views: 47437
Tire thread tutorial.
I finally figured it out guys, thanks for all the help everyone.
WireFrame /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' /> :
[url="http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledtj3.png"][img]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6538/untitledtj3.th.png[/img][/url]
WireFrame /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' /> :
[url="http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledtj3.png"][img]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6538/untitledtj3.th.png[/img][/url]
- Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:35 am
- Forum: Cinema 4D
- Topic: Tire thread tutorial.
- Replies: 60
- Views: 47437
Tire thread tutorial.
<t>[quote name='Tibs' post='40330' date='Aug 13 2007, 06:31 AM'][url="http://www.killanet.net/new_chat/index.html"]http://www.killanet.net/new_chat/index.html[/url][/quote]<br/>
I think I need the Activex plugin for that, but when I go to the download page for it they don't have one for Mozilla 2.0 ...
I think I need the Activex plugin for that, but when I go to the download page for it they don't have one for Mozilla 2.0 ...
- Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:28 am
- Forum: Cinema 4D
- Topic: Tire thread tutorial.
- Replies: 60
- Views: 47437
Tire thread tutorial.
How do I join the chat room?
- Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:19 am
- Forum: Cinema 4D
- Topic: Tire thread tutorial.
- Replies: 60
- Views: 47437
Tire thread tutorial.
I think I still endeed up with on triangle.
WireFrames:
WireFrames:
- Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:48 am
- Forum: Cinema 4D
- Topic: Tire thread tutorial.
- Replies: 60
- Views: 47437
Tire thread tutorial.
Are the green points in the second image what needs to be deleted?
- Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:19 am
- Forum: Cinema 4D
- Topic: Tire thread tutorial.
- Replies: 60
- Views: 47437
Tire thread tutorial.
The ends look pretty straight to me...
This is starting to piss me off, I know I'm just being retarded somewhere along the way if Dren can do it with C4D R10 lol.
This is starting to piss me off, I know I'm just being retarded somewhere along the way if Dren can do it with C4D R10 lol.
- Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:55 pm
- Forum: PhotoShop
- Topic: Removing Backgrounds from Photographs/Images
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4684
Removing Backgrounds from Photographs/Images
*whistles* I have seen a lot of tutorials for removing the backgrounds, but this one is the most original version I have seen.Nice job bro /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />.
- Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:21 pm
- Forum: Cinema 4D
- Topic: Tire thread tutorial.
- Replies: 60
- Views: 47437
Tire thread tutorial.
What I've been doing is settings it to linear, enabling only Z, enabling Instances, setting copies to 104, leaving Per Step on, and setting Z to the size of my threads.Is that how you did yours Dren?
- Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:34 pm
- Forum: Cinema 4D
- Topic: Tire thread tutorial.
- Replies: 60
- Views: 47437
Tire thread tutorial.
<t>[quote name='Tibs' post='40305' date='Aug 12 2007, 05:54 AM']You need to make sure the outer edge of your thread is even, what I mean by this is that when you duplicate it several times every point is in a straight line. When you bend them they will make a nice circle. If there's no straight line ...
- Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:37 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Painting with Photoshop
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1396
Painting with Photoshop
XP I wish I had a tablet,preferably a Cintiq.He's a pretty good artist /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />.
- Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:24 pm
- Forum: Cinema 4D
- Topic: Tire thread tutorial.
- Replies: 60
- Views: 47437
Tire thread tutorial.
It's okay bro, take your time.And thank for doing this BTW.
- Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:14 pm
- Forum: Cinema 4D
- Topic: Tire thread tutorial.
- Replies: 60
- Views: 47437
Tire thread tutorial.
Yes sir. /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
- Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:31 pm
- Forum: Cinema 4D
- Topic: Tire thread tutorial.
- Replies: 60
- Views: 47437
Tire thread tutorial.
<t>[quote name='Ambiguity' post='40207' date='Aug 8 2007, 03:46 PM']Oh really?Thanks for the tip, I gotta try that out.Sorry for all the question and stuff but do you know why this is happening now?[/quote]<br/>
Well I know one thing I was doing wrong on that ^ one, that's why it looks a little bit ...
Well I know one thing I was doing wrong on that ^ one, that's why it looks a little bit ...
- Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:07 pm
- Forum: Cinema 4D
- Topic: Tire thread tutorial.
- Replies: 60
- Views: 47437
Tire thread tutorial.
[quote name='Tibs' post='31053' date='Jan 6 2006, 08:45 AM'][center]
If you now select the outer edges and extrude them a bit and replace them you should come up with this result. [/center][/quote]
What did you mean by "replace them"?I tried this with your threads and then same thing happened.
If you now select the outer edges and extrude them a bit and replace them you should come up with this result. [/center][/quote]
What did you mean by "replace them"?I tried this with your threads and then same thing happened.
- Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:09 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Couple of my tags
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2336
Couple of my tags
Oh freaking sweet dood thanks for the tip, I was wondering if you could do that.
- Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:24 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Couple of my tags
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2336
Couple of my tags
Yeah I found one bad arse looking one but in a different language.I know your trying to make one your self but do you think it's smarter to use Hyper NURBS then just modeling straight up?
- Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:22 pm
- Forum: Cinema 4D
- Topic: Tire thread tutorial.
- Replies: 60
- Views: 47437
Tire thread tutorial.
Yeah I might have to, I think the way you do it gets a lot more complicated when you have to use two splines instead of one big one like in the tutorial.
- Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:48 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Couple of my tags
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2336
Couple of my tags
<t>[quote name='Tami' post='40242' date='Aug 9 2007, 04:44 PM']I think I like the blue one the best, but they are all very well done.[/quote]<br/>
Which blue one?Thanks for the replies everyone, I'm glad you liked them.<br/>
<br/>
@ Dren:I found a car video tutorial a while back, but it just the ...
Which blue one?Thanks for the replies everyone, I'm glad you liked them.<br/>
<br/>
@ Dren:I found a car video tutorial a while back, but it just the ...
- Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:40 pm
- Forum: Cinema 4D
- Topic: Tire thread tutorial.
- Replies: 60
- Views: 47437
Tire thread tutorial.
It's attach to this post.I couldn't figure out how to get that center piece in it, or how to mold the end piece exactly.
- Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:25 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Couple of my tags
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2336
Couple of my tags
Thanks, if you know how I would like a full car tutorial, you can do the parts gradually in separate videos just so it doesn't take up your whole day. /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
- Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:03 pm
- Forum: Cinema 4D
- Topic: Tire thread tutorial.
- Replies: 60
- Views: 47437
Tire thread tutorial.
It was happening because I couldn't fully select the edge, so I just decided to bridge the gaps.
.:Edit:.
Nvm, it didn't help as much as i thought...
.:Edit:.
Nvm, it didn't help as much as i thought...
- Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:57 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Couple of my tags
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2336
Couple of my tags
I just took some tutorials to familiarize myself with the program, that's what I do with a lot of programs.Sadly there are not a lot of people willing to make good tutorials for 3D graphics programs like C4D hehe...
- Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:01 pm
- Forum: Builds & Mods
- Topic: Craziest PC Case Mods of All Time
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1659
Craziest PC Case Mods of All Time
Hamster cage and the pixel PCs were my favorites, pretty awsome stuff.
- Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:42 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Tutorials
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1616
Tutorials
Multi program tutorial sites:
[url="http://www.tutorialized.com/"]Tutorialized[/url]
[url="http://pixel2life.com/"]Pixel 2 Life[/url]
[url="http://www.tutorialized.com/"]Tutorialized[/url]
[url="http://pixel2life.com/"]Pixel 2 Life[/url]
- Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:19 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Couple of my tags
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2336
Couple of my tags
<t>I don't know if you guys are into this kind of stuff but it's what I used to do before I came here.<br/>
<br/>
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/gogetalvl4/Tags/kazuyatagpl9.png[/img]<br/>
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/gogetalvl4/Tags/midnatagef6.png[/img]<br/>
[img]http ...
<br/>
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/gogetalvl4/Tags/kazuyatagpl9.png[/img]<br/>
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/gogetalvl4/Tags/midnatagef6.png[/img]<br/>
[img]http ...
- Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:46 pm
- Forum: Cinema 4D
- Topic: Tire thread tutorial.
- Replies: 60
- Views: 47437
Tire thread tutorial.
Oh really?Thanks for the tip, I gotta try that out.Sorry for all the question and stuff but do you know why this is happening now?
- Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:23 pm
- Forum: Cinema 4D
- Topic: Tire thread tutorial.
- Replies: 60
- Views: 47437
Tire thread tutorial.
Well if you could go ahead and extrude it for me and i'll just size it the way I want after that.I know where to find the select tool and stuff but for some reason it select point in the back and misses some in the front :\.
- Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:04 am
- Forum: Cinema 4D
- Topic: Tire thread tutorial.
- Replies: 60
- Views: 47437
Tire thread tutorial.
Here, maybe you can figure it out:
[url="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VNHMJIWF"]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VNHMJIWF[/url]
[url="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VNHMJIWF"]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VNHMJIWF[/url]
- Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:56 pm
- Forum: Cinema 4D
- Topic: Tire thread tutorial.
- Replies: 60
- Views: 47437
Tire thread tutorial.
Alright I got the wrap settings right(Thanks Ðrëñ), but now I can't grab the edges so I can extrude them /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />. Does any1 have c4d 10 so i can send them the file or will it work on any version?