Search found 3 matches

by Badassfeline
Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:17 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Greetings and Salutations!
Replies: 11
Views: 2099

Greetings and Salutations!

Wooo. Huge usage of userbars there....
by Badassfeline
Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:44 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Greetings and Salutations!
Replies: 11
Views: 2099

Greetings and Salutations!

Thanks for all the replies! I Like this Forum already. I also aim to do likewise... If there is anybody here who needs help with GIMP im sure i can come up with something to help. (not that anyone will, but Hey.. I like GIMP /animatedfear.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fear)' /> )
by Badassfeline
Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:07 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Greetings and Salutations!
Replies: 11
Views: 2099

Greetings and Salutations!

<t>Hi everyone. I was brought to this forum by browsing Pixel2Life after my aquisition of Photoshop CS2. I have been designing graphics for a few months now, and my usual tool of trade is GIMP. (dont run away from me now!) /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> As i am new to PS, i needed some ...

Go to advanced search